BY LANCÔME

Get up to 600% more volume!

Tiny, barely-there lashes are no match for the patented POWERFULL™ brush that thickens lashes from root to tip with custom volume you can control.

The SoftSculpt ™ formula, enriched with Vitamin B5, wraps lashes one luxurious layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping.

Benefits:

• Instantly increases lash volume up to 6 times
  • Leaves lashes soft and supple
  • Offers controllable, custom volume
  • Provides perfect lash separation without clumping

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Mica

• Does any one have this and does it make your lashes full ...3 Answers
  • Are there any drugstore dupes for this mascara? 4 Answers
Lancôme Hypnôse Buildable Volume for Custom Lash Results Mascara
  • "This is my all-time favorite mascara ever! It gives amazing volume without ever clumping or smudging, and the size/shape of the wand makes it easy to get in all the way to your lash line. One of the other things I love about this mascara is that it's easy to remove at the end of the night. This is definitely worth the price! " in 44 reviews
  • "Hypnose is my favorite mascara. It separates and adds volume without making my lashes stick together. I find the brush wonderful to use and I constantly have it with me." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! Not only is it a buildable volume, it is very black and glossy on my lashes, exactly what I look for in a mascara. And the waterproof is amazing as well, gotta look good while running! It is easy to remove as well." in 6 reviews
  • "Recently tried this mascara out and it's become one of my favorites! Goes on easily and stays all day! Gives you gorgeous, full, and long lashes! I would recommend this mascara to anyone. " in 6 reviews
  • "Long lasting and gives lots of volume to eyelashes, if you want eyelashes full of volume without false lashes this is definitely the way to go " in 5 reviews
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Black more...
I️ have been using this mascara for more than a year and I️ absolutely love I️t! Super easy to apply and oh boy what a difference I️t makes in the way my eyelashes look! I️ have brown eyes and so I️ always go for black mascara . This mascara works life magic ! I️t makes my eyelashes look curled up, longer, bold, thick and full, just absolutely stunning long beautiful eyelashes! This is by far one of my favorite mascaras! Lancôme always does an incredible job with creating the best mascaras 😍Worth the value! I️ highly recommend I️t! I️ would totally repurchase ! Love Love Love I️t ! The actual brush is so beautiful and truly gets all those eyelashes from small to big ! Incredible mascara !
Chiena A.
Brooklyn
Review for: Deep Black, Black more...
The Classic Hypnose does not give the same instant bam as Hypnose Drama. However, that does not mean it not a great mascara. The formula is incredibly buildable and never clumps. The brush is also a bit easier to use.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Review for: Black more...
This is an okay mascara. I usually don't buy Lancome makeup much but I've tried a lot of samples. It makes my lashes long but it doesn't beat my favorite mascara by Marc Jacobs.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Black more...
My favorite mascara hands down. You can get custom volume to your liking and it still looks good. I typically stop after two layers. But gives you great length too.
Jelena S.
t has a nicely sized brush that’s not too big neither too small with dense bristles – it’s a perfect size to be able to reach and hug every single lash. Formula is probably the best thing about it – not too waxy like YSL EFC but not too watery and clumpy like Hypnose drama. Watery enough too glide on easily but creamy enough too give nice volume without clumping. Also it becomes even better when it dries slightly after couple of weeks. I like to buy it in Deep black and trust me there is BIG difference between just black and deep black. I was using Black for a long time until I tried Deep black and compared them side by side – I was shocked to see how washed out and how much lighter regular black looks compared to Deep black.
Before I used to experience smudging underneath my eyes and I am trying to blame concealer that was too thick and creamy. Lately I have been using thinner lighter concealers and have not had any smudging. Typically lasts me about three months.
Trisha K.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Black more...
I'm not a huge beauty junkie, so I'm not exactly familiar with the products from high end brands like Lancome. But I was in at my local Bon Ton store and told a lady I wasn't sure what I was looking for when I was browsing the beauty counter. She did a little makeover and made my eyelashes stand out! I didn't go all out with my makeup today, just some eyeshadow and mascara. But I do really like this one! With some brands of mascara, there's something in it which makes my eyes a little watery and sometimes burn.. this one doesn't do that for me. I loved how the consultant did my makeup, so I purchased a few of what she used and this was one of them. It's a bit pricey, but I feel like you are getting really good quality mascara. I'd buy this again! (:
Sheila C.
I purchased this last week and it works best on completely clean lashes. If you have any leftover mascara from the day before it isn't as good. If you like thin, long lashes this is the mascara for you. It does not add thickness however. I also noticed that after only a week it is getting goopy... Not my favorite mascara but a good choice in the market.
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
This mascara has a super wet formula. For that reason, I didn't initially care for it. Because the formula is so wet, after two coats it would clump my lashes together and create a spider effect. I left the mascara partially open over night and the formula dried out a little--best thing I could've done. Now, it performs beautifully. I get that full lengthening effect without all the clumps.
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
I received this mascara as a sample at first through a subscription box and immediately went out to buy the full size. This mascara is amazing it grabs all of my lashed from inner to outer corner and lifts them amazingly and gives great volume.. I'm in love.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
This product is LIFE! It's AMAZING I don't know how I've been living without it. When I say it elongate my lashes I mean it! It makes me appear to be wearing false lashes. I have it in black. It does not clump and separate my lashes to give a fan look. I would recommend everyone to purchase this. I will never look back now that I found this product.
Gabriela O.
Are there any drugstore dupes for this mascara?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,267 reviews
Does any one have this and does it make your lashes full and volume?.