Lancôme Hypnôse and Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves And Length Mascara Duo for Women

BY LANCÔME

Hypnoses and virtuose divine lasting curves and length mascara duo by lancome for women 2 pc kit 0.23 oz virtuose divine lasting curves and length 01 black sensual, 0.23 oz hypnoses custom volume mascara 01 black noir hypnotic. see more...

Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
After reading much hype about this product, I bought the duo to try for myself.  I have very straight lashes and this product did not hold a curl, even from a heated lash curler, at all.  Ended up returning the product.  Did not like it and would not recommend.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this mascara. Not only does it lengthen my lashes but it thickens them as well. I've never had a problem with them clumping up or breaking. I love the duo!
Chloé L.
Chloé L.
Lancôme has been my favorite brand of mascara for as long as I can remember! The formulas are always incredible and they last very long. I have been using this mascara for a long time now and it will remain one of my favorites. Would definetely recommend!