BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesLancôme
Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette

Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette

Unveil a wide-eyed look with Hypnôse Palette.

Create a range of looks with fresh and natural shades using our versatile natural colour palette, professionally inspired applicators and step-by-step techniques.

How to Apply Hypnôse Palette:

Apply the eye shadow dry for blendable, buildable colour, or use wet for deeper colour intensity.
Our innovative “wet” eyeshadow technology allows for a range of effects and intensities with a multi-dimensional, even texture.

Benefits:

• Wide eye look, Doll eye Look
  • Intense color
  • Endless finishes

The difference: Its innovative “wet” eyeshadow technology

Do we have this in tbe U.S?
Start your review of Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...brow bone color then slowly fade in the darker browns. Colors are pretty pigmented but I do have to use an eyeshadow basein reviews
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,158 reviews
Review for: DR11 Blue Twist
I really like the colors in this pallet. You can either do browns or browns with blue. The colors are very pigmented and go on very well. I really don’t see any need for improvement. I really love this palette!
Anahita G.
Review for: DR11 Blue Twist
This pallet is so elegant. Honestly I have never used the blue one but the rest I always use them together, sometimes I use each of them alone and they are cool with simple eyeliner and mascara. Pretty in love with this pallet.
Jayden B.
The doll eye pallet is great to do a natural/brown smoky eye look! I normally use the lighter color as my brow bone color then slowly fade in the darker browns. Colors are pretty pigmented but I do have to use an eyeshadow base
Caroline D.
Arnhem
Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Caroline D.
Review for: DO3 Menthe alO
Been having fun with the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes 5 color palette in the color DO3 Menthe. A green toned shimmer palette with a matte black. The shadows are easy to apply, pigmented, blendable, buildable and long lasting. The colors are more intens and dramatic when application is done with a wet brush. With these 5 shadows I can create a light "natural" look, a green toned shimmer look and a more dramtic look using the black shadow. One downside is the fallout of the shimmers, this can be cleaned / brushed off with a dry brush. The palette contains 4.3 grams of product and retails for around €40,- euro. Seeing this is a older palette it's not easy to get your hands on anymore.
SuHye K.
Dubai, Dubai
Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by SuHye K.
I have the eye shadow palette in the natural brown tone and I love it. It’s a daily staple. The lighter shades work great for contours as well!
Jenniffer G.
Doral, FL
Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jenniffer G.
Review for: DO2 Reflet d'Amethyste
Honestly I love the luxury presentation but as a makeup artist I would not buy it, its pigmentation is very low !! I use it for a super soft everyday look !! Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette
Niniko C.
New Castle, DE
Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Niniko C.
Review for: ST1 Brun Adore
Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette I absolutely love these palettes. I have 2: Mauve Cherie and Taupe Craze. They are soft and blendable, and the shimmer is classy, not glittery or cheap looking. You don't need much either. I like how you can keep it looking natural or intensify for going out/evening wear.
Sarah M.
Victoria, BC
These are really nice eyeshadows that are a nice creamy formula. My one is a really nice Smokey grey quad and they eyeshadow colours are lovely. They are perfect for a grey Smokey eye. I would recommend these.
👅angie L.
What I like is this glitter. Not too much, but super beautiful. One of my favorite eye palette. Lancome products are always good
rym K.
düsseldorf
Review for: ST3 Terre d'Ivoire
Nothing special. You can find the same colours with an even better pigmentation and for far less money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...