BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome Face Moisturizers - Lancome Hydra Zen Eye - A refreshing cream-gel of exceptional gentleness, Hydra Zen Yeux is an eye contour treatment specially formulated to reduce puffiness and relieve signs of tiredness. We recommend that you make your selection for this item carefully. For safety reasons, there will be NO refunds or exchanges made on any makeup or skincare product. see more...

Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally can't work many Lancome products into my skincare routine because of my budget, but I received this one from my mother. It's amazing! I use it sparingly, which is fine, because a little goes a long way. I really wish their products were at a more affordable price point for me, because they're truly wonderful.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This night cream is the ticket to getting rid of any under eye bags or dryness and dullness around the eyes. I wake up with my face feeling refreshed and hydrated. It can be a bit pricey but I believe that you get what you pay for!
Mandee D.
Wailuku, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite moisturizers of all time. I use this when I travel because my face gets really dry. You could also just use this on your face for a dewy look. Doesn't make you look oil at all.
Hazel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cream consistently because I love it so much it literally exceeded my expectations and was very effective in relaxing my face it was very gentle and still hydrated my skin although I don't know if I would buy it again because of the price.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good can find for cheaper but still good a good value did meet ny expectations and first time user
Erica F.
Harrisburg, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. This product is gold. I've just recently started using this and I'm 100% sold on it
Autumn C.
This makes my skin feel so smooth and nourished! I love the way my makeup looks on it!
Kimberli L.
This night cream is perfect for hydrating your skin and it smells nice too! It feels very light and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is well hydrated (and still moist). It is a bit pricey but I would definitely purchase it again.