Lancôme Hydra Zen Night Face Mask

Combines the freshness of a serum with the relaxing application of a night mask.

Each day, emotional and environmental stresses affect skin’s barrier function, one of its self-defense capacities. Thus, skin tends to dehydrate, to become more sensitive and uncomfortable: imperfections appear.

Lancôme creates Hydra Zen Serum-in-Mask: overnight intense hydration to reveal your skin tone radiance. Forget the stress, tension and fatigue built up over the course of the day and prepare your skin for a night-time radiance boost. Created to reduce the visible signs of stress, Hydra Zen Overnight Serum-in-Mask penetrates quickly and provides intense hydration.

A concentrate of freshness with a delicate, relaxing fragrance. An exceptional Serum-in-Mask texture combining the freshness of a serum with the relaxing application of a night mask. After first application, 87% of women surveyed felt that their skin was softer and nourished, and 81% experienced a relaxing effect. Based on a survey, 86% of women said that their skin did not feel greasy, while 82% said their skin was not shiny.

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer nightly on clean skin and leave on while sleeping. Follow with your eye care.

Benefits:

Dermatologist tested. Revitalized skin – Luminous Skin tone – Velvety Skin. Results: the moment you wake, skin appears more radiant. As if gorged with life, it seems fresher and re-plumped. Skin tone looks luminous and complexion more even.

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700 / RED 4, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, THEOBROMA CACAO EXTRACT / COCOA EXTRACT, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA EXTRACT / PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, ROSA GALLICA EXTRACT / ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Hydra Zen Night Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...up the next morning with a super soft and hydrated skin. Having a very sensitive skin almost every other mask was to harsh for me but this one is definitely my favorite. I payed +/- €60 for the pot and it last very long. Curious to the other products in the hydra zen range ” in reviews
Titusville , FL
Purchased at: Macy's
My skin was looking dry and tired then I used this JUST ONCE and you could tell a huge difference the next morning. Such quality in a product. No improvement needed and it completely exceeded my expectations. Definitely would buy it again
tucson
I love all the hydra zen products. This leaves your skin super soft and feels very fresh. I also use the hydra zen moisturizer, which also leaves my skin feeling ultra clean and fresh
Loved it, it smells like a bunch of roses. It feels amazing, especially during the week-end. It completely met my expectations. I seriously believe that everyone should try that out. It is very gentle, especially good for sensitive skin. Yes I would definitely recommend!
I honestly had no idea a night face mask was a thing when I received this as a gift but I must say I love them now. This is great for helping your skin when you need that extra little punch of hydration. I go through spells where I need a little extra more and this does the job every single time. Absolutely perfect for every night use or when you feel you need some extra help. I pair this with the Lancôme essence underneath and it's like a double whammy for your skin.
Royal Oak, MI
Lancôme Hydra Zen Night Face Mask uploaded by Jenna J.
This leaves my skin feeling dewy, fresh and moisturized. I have incredibly dry, sensitive skin, but this hit the mark. Helps with my dry skin, takes away eye circles, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It was a gift, but I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out.
Saint Paul, MN
It is a fine mask but I was expecting more moistizing benefits. This is a great mask for the summer and moderately humid climates. It is not enough for a dry winter season.
Unfortunately, this product was a huge disappointment. I was expecting a gelled mask. However, his product is a very thin and runny gel, more like a serum than a gel and the packaging should have been a pump rather than a jar. (Or preferably, a thicker gel in the same very pretty jar.)

Unfortunately, it does not hydrate the skin even when applied in very large quantities.

I believe that L’Oreal has produced far better products than this. This is truly a poor formula. Even the colour should have been more refined, not to mention that a synthetic fragrance has nothing to do in a product from a luxury brand. Although, I can understand the choice of the synthetic fragrance for a product designed for sensitive skin. (Allergic reactions are less likely to synthetic/man-made ingredients.) I believe, that opting for a fragrance-free version would have been a far better choice than the bubble-gum sweetness.

Warning to people with sensitive skin: DO NOT BUY THIS

If I could give this product a 0 star review I would. I bought this after having had a great reaction to the Hydra Zen skincare line and thought this would also be great for my dry sensitive skin.

I tried it on as recommended and I did feel a slight tingle that went away after a few minutes so I thought nothing of it. When I woke up in the morning my skin was red, angry and so swollen up that even my eyelids were swollen ( I did not put any of the product near my eyes). My skin felt raw and hurt a lot. It took a few days for the swelling and pain to go away.

Conclusions: Do not buy this if you have reactive skin it is not as gentle as the rest of the product line
Warning to people with sensitive skin: DO NOT BUY THIS

What a fantastic product! I ordered this online without any previous knowledge or experience with the Hydra Zen line and I absolutely loved it the very first night I used it. I now use it every night like it's a traditional cream, massaging it completely into my skin. With other nighttime moisturizers I've used, I wake up with an extra greasy feel on my face. Not this one! My skin feels as smooth as it did when I first applied it, without any greasiness, and my face looked much brighter in the morning the first time I used it. I am truly impressed (which is not easily done) and I'm definitely making this a part of my permanent skincare routine.
This mousterizer is absolutely wonderful and does hydrate your skin just great! I run out quickly because it is magical and smells wonderful. But I just cannot stop buying!

Looking for your answer?