Lancôme Hydra Zen Night Face Mask

Combines the freshness of a serum with the relaxing application of a night mask.

Each day, emotional and environmental stresses affect skin’s barrier function, one of its self-defense capacities. Thus, skin tends to dehydrate, to become more sensitive and uncomfortable: imperfections appear.

Lancôme creates Hydra Zen Serum-in-Mask: overnight intense hydration to reveal your skin tone radiance. Forget the stress, tension and fatigue built up over the course of the day and prepare your skin for a night-time radiance boost. Created to reduce the visible signs of stress, Hydra Zen Overnight Serum-in-Mask penetrates quickly and provides intense hydration.

A concentrate of freshness with a delicate, relaxing fragrance. An exceptional Serum-in-Mask texture combining the freshness of a serum with the relaxing application of a night mask. After first application, 87% of women surveyed felt that their skin was softer and nourished, and 81% experienced a relaxing effect. Based on a survey, 86% of women said that their skin did not feel greasy, while 82% said their skin was not shiny.

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer nightly on clean skin and leave on while sleeping. Follow with your eye care.

Benefits:

Dermatologist tested. Revitalized skin – Luminous Skin tone – Velvety Skin. Results: the moment you wake, skin appears more radiant. As if gorged with life, it seems fresher and re-plumped. Skin tone looks luminous and complexion more even.

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700 / RED 4, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, THEOBROMA CACAO EXTRACT / COCOA EXTRACT, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA EXTRACT / PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, ROSA GALLICA EXTRACT / ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Hydra Zen Night Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...up the next morning with a super soft and hydrated skin. Having a very sensitive skin almost every other mask was to harsh for me but this one is definitely my favorite. I payed +/- €60 for the pot and it last very long. Curious to the other products in the hydra zen range ” in reviews
Titusville , FL
Purchased at: Macy's
My skin was looking dry and tired then I used this JUST ONCE and you could tell a huge difference the next morning. Such quality in a product. No improvement needed and it completely exceeded my expectations. Definitely would buy it again
tucson
I love all the hydra zen products. This leaves your skin super soft and feels very fresh. I also use the hydra zen moisturizer, which also leaves my skin feeling ultra clean and fresh
Loved it, it smells like a bunch of roses. It feels amazing, especially during the week-end. It completely met my expectations. I seriously believe that everyone should try that out. It is very gentle, especially good for sensitive skin. Yes I would definitely recommend!
I honestly had no idea a night face mask was a thing when I received this as a gift but I must say I love them now. This is great for helping your skin when you need that extra little punch of hydration. I go through spells where I need a little extra more and this does the job every single time. Absolutely perfect for every night use or when you feel you need some extra help. I pair this with the Lancôme essence underneath and it's like a double whammy for your skin.
Royal Oak, MI
Lancôme Hydra Zen Night Face Mask uploaded by Jenna J.
This leaves my skin feeling dewy, fresh and moisturized. I have incredibly dry, sensitive skin, but this hit the mark. Helps with my dry skin, takes away eye circles, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It was a gift, but I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out.
Saint Paul, MN
It is a fine mask but I was expecting more moistizing benefits. This is a great mask for the summer and moderately humid climates. It is not enough for a dry winter season.
Unfortunately, this product was a huge disappointment. I was expecting a gelled mask. However, his product is a very thin and runny gel, more like a serum than a gel and the packaging should have been a pump rather than a jar. (Or preferably, a thicker gel in the same very pretty jar.)

Unfortunately, it does not hydrate the skin even when applied in very large quantities.

I believe that L’Oreal has produced far better products than this. This is truly a poor formula. Even the colour should have been more refined, not to mention that a synthetic fragrance has nothing to do in a product from a luxury brand. Although, I can understand the choice of the synthetic fragrance for a product designed for sensitive skin. (Allergic reactions are less likely to synthetic/man-made ingredients.) I believe, that opting for a fragrance-free version would have been a far better choice than the bubble-gum sweetness.

This mousterizer is absolutely wonderful and does hydrate your skin just great! I run out quickly because it is magical and smells wonderful. But I just cannot stop buying!
Mount Vernon, NY
I love that Lancome was able to combine serum in mask in one. All you have to do is put it on at night and wash it off in the morning SIMPLE! It's very hydrating, it locks in moisture in your skin. I've been using this mask 3xs a weeks and already I've noticed smoother, more radiant and visible different skin texture.
Bolingbrook, IL
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is just the absolute best hydrating sleep mask! I use it alone during warmer months but layer it over a night moisturizer in the colder months, or if my skin is feeling a bit tight and uncomfortable. The light jasmine scent is just so relaxing and the cooling texture is just amazing to massage into my skin! Don't forget to treat your neck too!!!

Looking for your answer?