Lancôme Hydra Zen Night Face Mask Anti-Stress Moisturising Overnight Serum-in-Mask

BY LANCÔME

Combines the freshness of a serum with the relaxing application of a night mask.

Each day, emotional and environmental stresses affect skin’s barrier function, one of its self-defense capacities. Thus, skin tends to dehydrate, to become more sensitive and uncomfortable: imperfections appear.

Lancôme creates Hydra Zen Serum-in-Mask: overnight intense hydration to reveal your skin tone radiance. Forget the stress, tension and fatigue built up over the course of the day and prepare your skin for a night-time radiance boost. Created to reduce the visible signs of stress, Hydra Zen Overnight Serum-in-Mask penetrates quickly and provides intense hydration.

A concentrate of freshness with a delicate, relaxing fragrance. An exceptional Serum-in-Mask texture combining the freshness of a serum with the relaxing application of a night mask. After first application, 87% of women surveyed felt that their skin was softer and nourished, and 81% experienced a relaxing effect. Based on a survey, 86% of women said that their skin did not feel greasy, while 82% said their skin was not shiny.

Benefits:

Dermatologist tested. Revitalized skin – Luminous Skin tone – Velvety Skin. Results: the moment you wake, skin appears more radiant. As if gorged with life, it seems fresher and re-plumped. Skin tone looks luminous and complexion more even.

• Aqua / Water
  • Alteromonas Ferment Extract
  • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this overnight face mask! I'm using it every 2-3 days for the past 8months. This mask smells amazing and is so soft on the skin and waking up the next morning with a super soft and hydrated skin. Having a very sensitive skin almost every other mask was to harsh for me but this one is definitely my favorite. I payed +/- €60 for the pot and it last very long. Curious to the other products in the hydra zen range " in 3 reviews
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
Amazing overnight mask. My skin gets a bit dry recently, I use it overnight every night for two weeks, and the use threes times a week, no more dry skin in the morning. I also recommended it to one of my clients whose skin became super dry and red, and she told me this product helped her so much, the redness almost gone, and no more flake skin.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of the best masks I have used so far! My skin felt so smooth and had a healthy looking in the morning. Skin absorbs mask fast and it isn’t greasy at all. Many benefits to any skin care type! A must product to have in the daily skin care routine.
Jenna J.
Royal Oak, MI
This leaves my skin feeling dewy, fresh and moisturized. I have incredibly dry, sensitive skin, but this hit the mark. Helps with my dry skin, takes away eye circles, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It was a gift, but I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out.
Fanny B.
philadelphia
I LOVE THIS MASK!! I have the day cream as well and it’s life. I use this mask when I feel that my skin is super dehydrated and I need a boost of rose hydration. It’s very light, so it can be used every night.
Veronica V.
Bolingbrook, IL
Love this it is super moisturizing a little goes a long way! The pricing of course t being a Lancôme product is high up there but the product stands by its worth. Even though it is a little pricey I would definitely purchase again.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
It is a fine mask but I was expecting more moistizing benefits. This is a great mask for the summer and moderately humid climates. It is not enough for a dry winter season.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love that Lancome was able to combine serum in mask in one. All you have to do is put it on at night and wash it off in the morning SIMPLE! It's very hydrating, it locks in moisture in your skin. I've been using this mask 3xs a weeks and already I've noticed smoother, more radiant and visible different skin texture.
Maxelin C.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product because it's a masque that is worn overnight. It's that simple!! I don't always have time to put a masque on as much as I should, so this solves the problem for me. It goes on thick but it absorbs into the skin. My face feels moisturized and soft in the morning. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Dakota L.
Parlin, NJ
One of my girlfriends gave it to me as a gift. This winter has been rough on my skin and my face is always dry... this stuff absorbs right in and my skin is actually moisturized. I feel good putting this on before bed. Love!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this Lancôme Zen face mask. It's not heavy or overwhelming on the skin. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I've gotten several compliments on my skin since using it. I would highly recommend this product.