BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Hydra Zen Neurocalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturizing Cream gently soothes and calms skin. Provides intense immediate and long-lasting hydration. Relieves environmental and emotional stress. Type - Moisturizing Cream Gender - Unisex Item weight - 1.7 oz.

Lauren H.
It was great! I bought this product at Dillard's. it was exactly as expected I'm just not sure if it was worth the price. The packaging was great and I would recommend.
Leyinska A.
Spring Hill, FL
Esta crema es deliciosa. Sientes cambios rápidos en tu rostro. Me pasó que me lave la cara y todavía la sentía suave aunque ya no tenía crema puesta. La recomiendo 100%.
Jessica M.
Dont like whats so ever. My face got extremely greasy after putting this on. Gave it to a friend cause her face is super dry and she didnt like it either.
Jennifer S.
Riverton
It didn't do too much for me, but i would give it another try, i didn't have a very big bottle so i didn't have enough to keep trying it.
Lucero M.
baytown, Tx
Love how it smooths out my skin super fast! It is pricey but it's well worth it! Do recommend with people with dry skin.
Paola R.
Weston, FL
I love the Hydra Zen and all of the products of this brand, the packaging is nice and the product really effective, the texture is so good! The price is ok not is cheap but is really good
Lena L.
One of my most favorite moisturizers. it has a pump so it's super convenient and has SPF 30 so my skin is protected from the sun rays all the time. My skin is normal to combination. The texture is very nice, not too light or not too thick. The scent is very nice but isn't too overwhelming. I used up my first bottle so I need to get a new one because I really miss it :)
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much