Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm Extreme Soothing Moisturising Cream-Gel uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lancome Hydra Xen Neurocalm Cream-gel Comforts, hydrates and soothes. The Zen Approach to Skincare All women know that everyday life can be stressful and dehydrate the skin. Hydra Zen Cream-Gel, enriched with botanical extracts, provides intense hydration for up to 12 hours. Instantly refreshing and deeply comforting, its ultra-moisturising formula soothes, and skin becomes soft, luminous and irresistibly supple. Skin is protected; calm is restored. All skin types, Hydrating.

• Does this cream moisturize well and is it worth the money1 Answers
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Great product. It was very moisturizing and had a nice scent. A little went a long way for me since I don't have very dry skin. Probably wouldn't purchase considering the price, but if you don't mind spending extra money it's good. (Received free for testing purposes)
Azeen K.
Carmichael, CA
didn't end up buying this but i did sample it in store. it was way too expensive for my skincare budget but it smelled incredible, super beautiful packaging and it did provide some benefits when i tried it out so maybe it is for you
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Isabella K.
Castaic, CA
Absolutely my favorite face cream ever!! My face is so much more hydrated! This has worked wonders for me and my family and friends!! I know this product will be awesome for you!! It's very gentle on the skin! I'd recommend this product time and time again!!
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
This is a really nice basic moisturiser in a pot. But that's kinda it.
Pleasant, subtle scent. Provides good hydration and has a light texture and is not greasy at all. Very good for summer days, though in winter you might want something more thick and nourishing. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin and it genuinely felt like a splash of water on the face.
Stephanie A.
Dallas
Very excited to share this product; my skin feels great! Skin just feels clean and no grease especially with my oily skin!
Viola D.
HOLDEN, MA
Love this plus it smells great, highly recommend this product. I would use this again in the future!! Feels great on face
Madi M.
I had just a sample of this product but I absolutely loved it, it makes me face and skin feel so SOFT AND NICE!!!
Laura R.
Products for people of exquisite tastes! They are very good, but you can not use them all! Pure exclusivity!
Sarah H.
Love to use this every day!! Helps you to wake up. Has your skin feeling soft and amazing
Madelyn M.
Does this cream moisturize well and is it worth the money