Lancôme Hydra Zen Neocalm™ Multi-Relief Anti-Stress Moisturising Aqua-Gel uploaded by yasmine j.

BY LANCÔME

An intense moisturizer for your skin to combat against environmental stressors and ease your mind. Instantly soothe and calm your skin while surging it with ample moisture, keeping it moist and supple.

The exquisite Hydra Zen Neocalm™ Aqua Gel is designed to hydrate, soothe, insulate skin from emotional and environmental stress. Yunnan White Jasminum extract protect skin from UBV, preserve skin from emotional and environmental stress. Rose de France extract & Mu Dan Pi soothe and de-stress skin.

Benefit:

Skin feels comfortable, looks refined and mattified.

Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
Moisturizing and hydrating without the gross oily feel. Invigorating after a face wash! It feels so refreshing after removing all of my make up to apply this cooling, calming lotion/gel. The smell isn't too strong like some Lancôme products, either.
Oriana D.
Me gusta, me encanta. Ojalá y pudiera utilizarlo lo amo con todo mi corazón. Creo que es una gran producto para cuidar la piel y especialmente la de la cara que es tan delicada. Me encanta muchísimo pero ok
Misty B.
I love this product. I use it after i wash my face. It gives it the extra moisture leaving my face soft. It is really gentle on my skin. I'm pleased with this product.
Yagnanira R.
This is a must try product. Yo will love it and wonder why you didn't try it sooner,My skin feels more moisturized. And rapidly absorbs into skin. I use it after toner. I have always liked Lancôme skin care products, but this is my favorite. I love it.
Monika S.
I bought this product from Sephora and it will forever be a part of my skin routine. I have always liked Lancôme skin care products, but this is my favorite.
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Love how may face feels clean and hydrated with out drying my face out! This is a must try product. Yo will love it and wonder why you didn't try it sooner
Maritza M.
Dodge city , KS
I started using this product 6 months ago, and I can see a huge difference on my skin. It helps my skin maintain brilliant looking, even when I am tired
Carmen C.
La Puente, CA
I really like this products because it keeps my face moisturized without looking or feeling oily like most moisturizers
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Gabriela A.
Querooo muitooo receeeeebeeer paaaraaaaa tessstaaaar ♡ meeeee mandeeeeem poooor favooooor genteeeee