BY LANCÔME

An enveloping cream texture with a delicate fragrance, ideal for normal/dry or dry skin.

Each day, emotional and environmental stressors test the skin barrier's capacity to defend against external, harmful forces. As a result, skin tends to dehydrate and become more sensitive, uncomfortable, and prone to imperfections.

Lancôme introduces Hydra Zen Day Cream that provides intense hydration to help protect from visible signs of stress on the skin for instant comfort. The enveloping cream texture with a delicate, relaxing fragrance leaves the skin feeling soothed and comfortable. Skin tone looks more even and luminous.

Results, verified by women: 97% immediately experienced softer skin; 95% feel skin is more comfortable, more elastic and supple.

How To Use:

Smooth onto your skin after applying the Beauty Essence. Follow with your eye care.

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8 STEARATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, CI 14700 / RED 4, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, THEOBROMA CACAO EXTRACT / COCOA EXTRACT, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA EXTRACT / PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, EUGENOL, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, ETHYLPARABEN, PALMITIC ACID, SILICA, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, JASMINUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT / JASMINE FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA GALLICA EXTRACT / ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, CITRONELLOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

• Looking for another good moisturizer! Any recommendations...4 Answers
  • This is expensive. Is it worth the price?10 Answers
  • Did this moisturizer make anyone break out? I can't tell ...4 Answers
Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer
  • "I have recently started using this and I love it. Very moisturizing and easy on my sensitive skin. I would definitely repurchase this " in 4 reviews
Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
I got a sample of Lancôme Hydra Zen Gel Cream Anti-Stress Gel Moisturizer for free from @influenster for testing purposes and I love it so much! I would say that this is my favorite hydrant product! My skin gets so dry sometimes during winter and summer and I have tried different brands of hydrants and just found the one. I’m so happy that I got to try it from Influenster so now I know exactly where to go to buy my hydrant when my skin asks for help. The gel cream texture is great! I love it and I think it makes the touch more relaxing and delicate. I noticed that my skin was a lot more hydrated as I said and I will definitely keep buying it. This product is perfect for my skin especially when I get emotional or stressed. It’s not just because of the hydration but the gel cream makes me relax while I’m using this product in my daily beauty routine. It’s a pleasure to use it everyday. The fragrance is super delicate and light, what makes the experience relaxing. The bottle design is fantastic! Looks so fancy and a well quality product! I love the pink color and it matches with all my beauty stuff. The box comes in seven different languages. I use my Hydra Zen Gel Cream everyday before bed and when I feel that I have visible signs of stress since it is an anti-stress product. This product makes me feel like I’m in a spa. I would definitely recommend it (I already did!) and it’s my number one skin care product!
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
While this product is ultimately not for me, I do my best to outline both its strengths and weaknesses objectively below. I tend to have considerably sensitive skin, especially when it comes to the skincare I employ, so I was a little leery about some of the items on this Lancome Hydra Zen Gel Cream Anti Stress Gel Moisturizer ingredient list, specifically the fragrance. My best attempt at describing the fragrance would be be that it somewhat resembles an older woman’s perfume—though it does have notes of the “rose” scent that seems to be really “in” right now. It’s much more pungent than what I would expect from a product advertised as having “sensitive” and “zen” qualities. The fragrance wouldn’t necessarily be a deal breaker, though it would take a concerted effort to try to ignore, but unfortunately, the moisturizer also caused small breakouts on my forehead and chin. While I wouldn’t describe the breakouts as really bad—few white heads and other small bumps like “heat bumps”—it was clear that my sensitive skin was reacting adversely to this product for one reason or another. (For reference, I tried this product on several occasions for quality control, always with the above mentioned result.) Ultimately, this product is not for me; I would advise other moderate-to-severe sensitive skin users to proceed with caution. (That said, a consolation may be the toner in this same line, which is a more mild formula I did not react to, so if you’re just wanting to try this product line, that might be a good place to start.) Other skin types may very well enjoy this product— pretty container, nice gel consistency— but it is one such product a Sensitive Sally like myself simply cannot withstand. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Melissa Y.
It is my first time trying Lancôme skin care products . I was very excited to do so. The packaging is quite elegant from the design of the jar and the color theme (silver with frosted glass) . Once I opened the product I was able to smell some rose scent mixed with peonies... so delicate and feminine.I LOVE those scents so instantly I started to fall in love with it. (If you are sensitive to scents, this product might be a bit overwhelming) . As I started to apply this gel/like moisturizer I started to feel refreshing, it has a cooling/calming effect onto the skin.
After a couple of weeks trying this moisturizer in the morning and night I can say this is a good moisturizer, it keeps me hydrated, it’s very lightweight . Thanks influenster & Lancôme for sending me this complimentary Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer in exchange of my honest review
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have used different moisturizers but they're usually either in cream or gel form. This is the first time I've ever used one in cream-gel form and I like it a lot. Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer is lightweight, breatheable, has super soft texture and fresh scent that is not overpowering. It's not runny, sticky nor oily. It has a baby pinkish color that I love, but it does not stain. I use this after the Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner and the result? Silky soft, smooth, relaxed, hydrated skin!! This is a must-have in my skincare routine because my skin needs to de-stress and rehydrate especially this summer season.
jae C.
I love the effect this moisturizer has on my skin. It makes my normally dry, sensitive, somewhat splotchy face feel supple, hydrated and evenly pigmented.
I, however, don't appreciate when skincare is scented so heavily that it makes me not want to use it. Thankfully the scent faded enough after the first week and a half of use that it was tolerable.
The packaging is sturdy and beautiful - and is made to be displayed on a vanity - but overall impractical for keeping everything 100% hygienic. I recommend using a spatula to scoop out product instead of your hands to reduce the number of foreign bodies introduced into the cream. I wish more brands would use air-tight pump dispensers for skin care creams.
I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes, via Influenster but all opinions stated are 100% honest and my own.
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
This product is amazing for stressed-out skin and all skin types, especially combination ones.

I made a sleeping mask for my husband and I, using this moisturizer and we both felt the difference in our skin the next day. After a 16 hours trial, he said that his skin stayed hydrated for hours and that he felt the difference in the overall look and feel of his skin. He also said that it helped to keep his face soft the whole day. Within 2 days using the HydraZen Anti-Stress Moisturizing Cream-Gel my skin changed from dry and scarred to dramatically hydrated and glowy.

This moisturizer smells super good and feels fresh and chill. I loved its gel-like formula that penetrates the skin super fast leaving it quenched in hydration and visibly calmed almost immediately.

The packaging is super pretty and elegant, I love that it is made out of glass and metals and almost no plastic. It also has a built-in mirror in the top cap, great to use is if you're applying the product or makeup in the car (been there).

It retails at $48 dollars which is a bit expensive, but it has a lot of content, is a name brand and is super high quality, so you're basically paying a really good price. You can find it at Sephora, Ulta, Macys and Lancôme stores.

Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
I really did not think that I was going to like this product I really have oily skin and I (horribly) do not moisturize the way that I should because of that. However, I do use a retinol a few times a week and that leaves me peeling. I decided to use this on top of my retinol and WOW! My skin is so smooth and so touchable in the morning. It happened literally overnight I am so impressed and shocked that I don't wake up looking like an oil slick and the texture of my skin is improving. The feel of it is amazing. It is fantastic after removing makeup and washing my face. My face still feels clean and not weighed down at all. Using this in conjunction with the toner is like a dream come true. I know that this was not advertised for oily skin which is why I am so shocked but I cannot even imagine what it does for other skin types. It really is a "must-try". Lancome is - and has been my go-to makeup brand for a few years now. You get what you pay for. I was given these products for my honest and unbiased review and I mean every word of it!
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. I’m a daily moisturizer, so I was thrilled to try this new product from Lancôme. I’ve been using a water based one daily and this is a bit of a thicker, gel cream. The texture is similar to other gel creams (compared in picture to Bliss Gel Creme) and I love the thick, cooling texture of this moisturizer. It is instantly hydrating and the rose smell is very pleasant, not overpowering. I love getting that whiff of rose through the day! This wore nicely under my makeup too. A super quality moisturizer for the price. The packaging, scent, and effectiveness of this moisturizer definitely make it a new favorite of mine!
Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
One of the best moisturizers I have ever used. I have been testing it out for a month and a half now and I am in love.
Packaging: the Pink glass jar with silver lid is ultra luxurious.
Fragrance: Rose fragrance is really mild and super soothing. Its nothing like LUSH's rose scent which awful.
Consistency: Baby pink gel formula is soft and absorbs well into the skin. It does feel like it has a type of hyaluronic acid in it as it does leave my skin feeling soft and plumped in the morning.
I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to change and willing to invest in a good skin care.
Thank you Influenster for sending me this product.
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
****Review time **** ⏰👩🏼‍💻
My today’s review is this Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Gel Moisturizer that I got for free from @Influenster and @lancomeofficial .
_
🌸First of all I love the pink color of the bottle . It’s super girly and pretty .
🌸it is a oil free gel moisturizer. And provides 24 hours of hydration.It claims to provide healthy and radiant looking complexion.
🌸I have used this moisturizer both in the morning and at night . And my skin left really soft and glowy after using it . -
🌸It didn’t make my skin super oily . Even my skin is oily and sensitive. It didn’t break me out . My mom loved it too . She has dry skin. -
🌸 I really like this moisturizer. It’s perfect for summers. Do try it if you have oily skin like my mine.
🌸amount : 50ml 🌸price:$48
You can get it from @sephora .
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This is expensive. Is it worth the price?
Jennifer R.
Chicago
Is this cream safe for sensitive skin?
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Looking for another good moisturizer! Any recommendations? Currently using the Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer & KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Did this moisturizer make anyone break out? I can't tell if its the toner or the lotion that is making me break out. I WANT TO LIKE THIS PRODUCT:(