Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer

An enveloping cream texture with a delicate fragrance, ideal for normal/dry or dry skin.

Each day, emotional and environmental stressors test the skin barrier's capacity to defend against external, harmful forces. As a result, skin tends to dehydrate and become more sensitive, uncomfortable, and prone to imperfections.

Lancôme introduces Hydra Zen Day Cream that provides intense hydration to help protect from visible signs of stress on the skin for instant comfort. The enveloping cream texture with a delicate, relaxing fragrance leaves the skin feeling soothed and comfortable. Skin tone looks more even and luminous.

Results, verified by women: 97% immediately experienced softer skin; 95% feel skin is more comfortable, more elastic and supple.

How To Use:

Smooth onto your skin after applying the Beauty Essence. Follow with your eye care.

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8 STEARATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, CI 14700 / RED 4, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, THEOBROMA CACAO EXTRACT / COCOA EXTRACT, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA EXTRACT / PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, EUGENOL, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, ETHYLPARABEN, PALMITIC ACID, SILICA, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, JASMINUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT / JASMINE FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA GALLICA EXTRACT / ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, CITRONELLOL, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Is this worthy ?
How does it work?
How good is it for combo acne prone skin?
Start your review of Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have recently started using this and I love it. Very moisturizing and easy on my sensitive skin. I would definitely repurchase this ” in reviews
Canoga Park, CA
Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer uploaded by Mahsa R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Though I’m giving this product a 5-star but in reality I’m giving this product’s get-cream a 5-star. I couldn’t fine that one so that’s why I’m writing for this one. Actually it’s more on the preference side; I like gel moisturizers better than cream ones for some things and this is one of them. But overall it’s the same product. And let me tell you how amazing this product is. It’s cooling and soothing on the skin and I just love it . I use this moisturizer under my spf whenever the whether is hot and I know I’m gonna sweat. The price is a little bit high though it’s 48 dollars . Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer
Aurora, CO
Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancôme is becoming one of my favorite skin care routines. I’ve been using this and [product:lancome-uv-expert-aquagel-defense-primer-&-moisturizer-spf-50] from Sephora, sample sizes I purchased. I love the yummy floral and uplifting scent, the texture is smooth and reminds me of smashbox primer. My skin loves this moisturizer, soaks in well, not thick or heavy. I’m very happy with Lancôme.
Athens, AL
Maybe it's just me? I really wanted to love this because A) It's expensive, B) It's pink, and C) It smells great! However, those qualities only got this moisturizer to a C- for me. A, B, and C are the only pros in my opinion. This moisturizer clogged my pores, made my skin feel oily, and gave me acne. I can completely contribute this to the moisturizer, because as soon as I stopped using it, all of that disappeared. Disappointing to say the least, but I mean, I guess it moisturized.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This stuff right here is phenomenal. I dont have many skin issues but I’m usually always very oily with some congested areas in my skin. Recently I’ve been feeling dry in some places and let me tell you this bad boy fixed me right up. It’s a gel-ish consistency which is good for my oily areas. I recommend this to alot of people that can’t find their “perfect” moisturizer because you will absolutely love this. Worth the buy and one of Lancôme’s best products.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer uploaded by Brooke D.
I have oily skin and I will be 28 soon so I do have some expression lines already. I’m telling you that when I put this moisturizer on my skin when I went to sleep the next morning I woke up and I literally felt my lines tightened and my skin was so smooth I was completely amazed I have been using it every day since. I will probably continue to buy this product because it wasSo great. And I am sensitive to smells but it smells amazing it’s definitely relaxing.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
this is a fabulous moisturizer. I only took away one star because of its overwhelming scent, I'd bet most people will not appreciate that. I don't mind it at all, it's a pleasant scent, but it is strong and it lasts a while. the texture of the moisturizer itself is gel like, soft. excellent on your skin. hydrates forever. besides the scent, I went thru mine rather quickly, which shouldn't be with that price tag!
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow! I bought a Lancôme set that included a .5oz sample size of this Hydra Zen Day Cream and I love it! I am already eyeing buying a larger size to have when this small sample runs out. I can definitely tell the product works well as my skin feels silky smooth! I am really loving the lite weight gel cream too! It feels heavenly 💕
Brooklyn, NY
i just recently bought this product and i will tell you my skin feels so refreshed and hydrated once i apply. i love how it gives my skin such life and a glowy look. It smells amazing and i noticed my skin doesn’t look as dull and tired as before. i would definitely buy this product and tell others about it.
Bear, DE
My go-to moisturizer  This one is great for most skin types and is very calming, from the scent to the silky way it goes on. The packaging is heavy duty and feels luxurious. The only thing I would change is having a pump rather than a jar. Otherwise, this product is simply perfect.
Kingwood, TX
Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer I received this as a sample for one of the beauty subscription boxes I get monthly and I loved this so much that I just purchased the full size on Sephora. It’s so gentle and feels great on the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer Is it good for combination or dry skin?
Catherine L. • il y a 2 mois
I would say so since I can use it at night (I have oily skin) and even if I don't wash my face for a few hours after I wake up, my skin still feels very comfortable. When I have dry patches every now and then, this works wonders on them as well!
il y a un an
Mariela V. • il y a 4 mois
After I tried the product I loved it so much I recommended to my mom and she loved it as well it was great on her skin as well. My skin was very dry this winter and this cream in combination with the toner was heaven.