BY LANCÔME

Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Rich Cream treats dry skin with an intense boost of hydration. Lancôme's moisturising and soothing skincare cream with Hyaluronic Acid.

Soothes sensitive skin and protects from the effects of environmental stress. Enjoy softer, smoother feeling skin with a radiant complexion.

Benefits:

• Intense and continuous hydration
  • Moisturising
  • Calming, skin soothing, increased luminosity

How to boost its efficiency:

Apply to perfectly cleansed skin in the morning. Step 1: Smooth the moisturising cream from the middle of the face outwards (forehead, cheeks, and chin). Finish with the T-zone. Step 2: Drum fingertips over entire face from top to bottom.

• Aqua / Water
  • Octyldodecanol
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional
  • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Hydra Zen Anti-stress Moisturising Dry Cream Stress-relieving Moisturising Rich Cream
  • "Love Lancome Products and This Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm is Fantastic its a very moisturizing cream that leave your face supper smooth." in 32 reviews
  • "This is a dream for dry skin patches. Some of the time certain areas of my skin are so dry and this cream is amazing, it honestly doesn't upset my oily T-Zone either :)" in 30 reviews
stacey s.
Long Beach, CA
I received hydra zen as part of an Influenster voxbox to try out something new as a facial moisturizer/skin routine.

First impression: it smells floral, looks thick, but feels cool.

Does it actually make my skin feel hydrated?
Not as heavily as other moisturizers have prior.
But it's nice for days when my skin is having a good day and isn't so thirsty.
This also doesn't tend to leave an odd film as some moisturizers can which is nice.
I'd buy it if I needed something light.
An M.
Jacksonville
My mom bought it months ago .. now her skin links amzing .. she looks beautiful than me . That’s why I decided to used it as well  !! Lancôme Rénergie Night Cream
Miranda D.
This cream absorbs nicely. Has a very refreshing smell and overall seemed to moisturize and woke up next morning and my eyes didn't seem to be puffy. I'm starting eye creams while young to hopefully prevent or slow down getting them in the future and I seemed pretty satisfied with the results!
Wendi Z.
Sugar Land
Bought this to help brighten up and moisturize my eyes. It's a little bit heavy (probably since it's hydrating) but since I put it on at night, no complaints! It's really gentle and didn't sting at all. Would buy again simply because it works like it's supposed to.
Danielle M.
mentor
I definitely think this product is overpriced and there are drug store brands that work just as great. I know everyone has unique skin but I'm always looking for something that will truly hydrate my dry skin and I was expecting way more out of this product.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
The original formula for this cream was much better it used to be my holy grail for skin care but then they stopped making it so I decided to give this one a try . My skin just did not like it at all made me break out.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
This product is amazing and I wouldn't highly recommend. It is kind of pricey but well worth it. It makes my face feel so hydrated. The packaging is very nice. I will be buying this product again.
Jo J.
Huntington Station, NY
Has a light airy fragrance, I love it so much. Moisturizer amazingly. Does the job! I always feel great after applying this after a shower. My skin is always left feeling so soft and supple.
Rikki B.
Austin, TX
Ladies and gents! If you have dry unbearable Dry cracked skin ?! This is it! No more, " I hope this works". No more spending to much or hoping that, that one cheap product everyone says works but ends up breaking out our skin. I have had all of these issues and more. I have very dry skin, and it became really hard for me going into college with all the stress and having dry skin wasn't something I needed added to my list of problems. This actually does what is says and with an affordable price. I dare you to try it and not love it.
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I LOVEEEEE this Lancôme moisturizing neurocalm soothing anti-stress cream because it moisturized my skin amazingly without it having to feel too oily. It definitely does its job on soothing and calming which is something I always need being that my mind is always running miles a minute and I can never keep calm. I literally tried everything to try to keep calm and so far nothing has worked but this. I sleep better, I never feel anxious and I always sleep better. I definitely would recommend this to any and every body.
Morgan F.
Alliance, OH
Never used this.. would like some input if it works????
Sonali H.
My friend recently bought this product and recommended it to me.I anyways need a new moisturizer so I thought why not!I would like to know if the cream is light and suitable for sensitive skin.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
How likely would you recommend this product?
Maraeka G.
This looks really good. Is it actually that good? And would you recommend this to anyone?
Teena L.
mirabel, QC
How often do you use this cream?