BY LANCÔME

Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream-Gel - All Skin Types see more...

Alexandria R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! It is wonderful during exams or other tough times because it really fights the effects of stress! I think that when I'm stressed, my face is the first place where it shows - this product was so helpful!
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
It is a decent product. Not my favorite, but I do have it and use it. My number one complaint is because my skin is already naturally oily, it makes it worse.
Alexis M.
Absolutely love coming home from a long day at work and washing my face and using this eye cream before bed. I wake up feeling young and fun!
Tabatha L.
Claude
I love this product. I am a 40 yr old and this makes look like I am in my late 20's. Fountain of youth in a bottle
Alessandra G.
Vaughan
This product smells and feels great on my skin however, I wouldn't recommend it for combination skin types. I rarely get pimples and this product made me break out like crazy on my upper forehead, chin and cheeks. I wouldn't buy this product again for myslef, but those with other skin types should check it out. I love Lancome.
Madi B.
Toronto, ON
I love this moisturizer so much. It is perfect for the summer with my dry skin. It is very cooling when you put it on and it has a very fresh fragrance to it as well. Would recommend this to everyone for sure.
Maryem B.
I lovvve this product hydrate max
Yes i'm satisfited