LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer

What it is: A lightweight moisturizer, made with 14 amino acids and hyaluronic acid, that hydrates, visibly de-stresses skin, and supports skin's moisture barrier for an instant glow that lasts all day—leaving skin softer, smoother, and revitalized.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture

Formulation: Lightweight Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Complex of 14 Amino Acids: Known for anti-aging and elasticity properties and to help support proteins, like collagen—giving skin its supple and smooth texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known for its ability to enhance moisture retention and skin hydration and to help support skin's moisture barrier functions.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Known for its soothing, moisturizing, and antioxidant protection properties.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: An active lifestyle and external aggressors (like pollution, dry air, cold weather, and other environmental stressors) can lead to visible signs of stress on the skin. Hydra Zen Glow Moisturizer has a gentle, alcohol-free formula that mimics skin's natural moisture functions to reveal an improved glow and more beautiful, radiant complexion. Made with 14 amino acids, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and rose extract, the soothing formula improves skin’s natural ability to prevent water loss, defends against pollution, and provides antioxidant protection. After one use, skin looks revitalized with a healthy-looking glow and visibly smoother finish. Skin seems strengthened, instantly comforted and refreshed. Fine lines, redness, discomfort, and fatigue also appear visibly reduced. Day after day, skin appears visibly younger and smoother with an even skin tone. Ideal to for use before applying makeup. The milk-like creamy texture is easy to spread, quickly absorbed, and doesn't pill or leave skin feeling oily or sticky.

Clinical Results: In clinical studies:
- Skin looks instantly satiny and soft, revitalized, and re-energized—visibly refreshed with a more beautiful tone
- 11.8% reduction in water loss, while skin’s ability to retain water and prevent moisture loss is improved after just 1 hour of use
- 42% improvement in moisture, skin is significantly hydrated after just 4 hours of use

is lancome products cruelty-free?
How hydrating is it good for dry skin is it effective?
Is this moisturizer good on sensitive skin ?
Start your review of LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer!
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer uploaded by Liz P.
What a treat! I’m so grateful I was chosen by #Influenster to review these complimentary #Lancome products. . I really really REALLY wanted to love them. I love Lancôme. I’m loyal to La Vie Est Belle and I love several of their other beauty products... however, I’m sad to say that these products just didn’t do it for me. . The #HydraZen moisturizer smells absolutely amazing! If I was rating fragrance alone, 5 stars!!! However, the texture was a bit runny to me- not my personal preference in a moisturizer. And unfortunately, it actually dried out my sensitive skin instead of moisturizing it. Womp, womp. . I hated to not love these products from a beauty line I really do like, but unfortunately these choices just didn’t work for me. . Maybe you’ll have better luck and they’ll work for you! . #DestressYourSkin #HydraZen #SkinFeelsGood #complimentary @lancomeofficial @sephora @Influenster LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer
Murrieta, CA
I received this moisturizer complimentary from influenster. I was first impressed with the pretty and luxurious packaging. Seriously, the glass and light pink color are gorgeous! I also loved that it came with a pump applicator. However, I can not say this is my favorite moisturizer. That’s mainly because it’s so thin. If that’s your cup of tea you’re gonna love it. I prefer thicker creams as I feel it to be more moisturizing. Also, this does add a subtle glow. So again, If that’s your cup of tea you’re gonna like it. I didn’t notice any differences in my skin other than the glow. I can’t tell how moisturizing it is either. A+ for packaging, D for effectiveness. Yet it’s also worth mentioning that my skin is already in really good condition. Therefore, I might not see the results that someone else would. I keep getting sent skincare products so it’s getting harder to see their effectiveness when my skins already in really good condition. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Lynwood , CA
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer uploaded by Briseyda H.
I received this product complimentary from influenster for free for reviewing purposes. The Lancôme hydra zen mosturizer first off, I love the packaging. The glass pink bottle is so cute and girly, has a light scent but so light I don’t think it’s bothersome. I like that it has a pump so it’s easier to take out of the glass bottle itself. The formula is this which is nice, I just 3 pumps to apply evenly to my face and neck. The formula is thin which makes it easy for the skin to absorb but I don’t feel like it gives me deep hydration. It’s a nice lightweight moisturizer but I think for if you have dry skin like myself you have to pair it with a great serum to prevent to have to reapply too often. Overall I liked the moisturizer but I do need deeper hydration since my skin is extremely dry. For the price range I would buy this if it was on sale or at a discounted price.
Summerville, SC
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer uploaded by Vanessa A.
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer is incredible! I have faithfully given this product a try for two full weeks now. It has the velvety texture of fresh rose petals and a wonderful light scent. The light texture is perfect and provides my skin with the exact amount of moisture it needs. My face is fresh and beautiful! I will be buying more when my tester runs out!
Hayward, CA
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea C.
After 2 weeks of daily use, I feel like I can give an accurate review! I received this product for free thanks to the recent Influenster VoxBox and I’ve really enjoyed using the product. I think the consistency is nice and smooth and it applies very easily to the face. While my skin does feel moisturized, I haven’t noticed any difference the my complexion or overall skin quality. 4/5 stars because it’s a nice product but I wouldn’t purchase on my own.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really liked this product! To start off, I have pretty oily skin, and I use the tatcha water cream. However, I started using this hydra zen moisturizer in the mornings, and I really like it so far! Its very lightweight which I think is good for my oily skin because I don't want anything heavy, especially before I am about to apply my makeup. It also does leave a pretty glow on your face, so its a nice base for foundation. Its a very thin consistency so if you are more dry and used to a heavier cream, it may not be your favorite. You also only need about one or two pumps to cover your whole face, and the bottle is pretty big so it will go a long way. It does have a scent, and to some it may be a little strong but it dissipates after a little while, so it was of no concern. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Burleson, TX
I’ve tried several different moisturizers. This is the first one that other people have commented on noticing a difference in my skin. I definitely have a “fresher” looking face. It did not make me break out at all. I don’t notice a scent, but I’m always stuffy from allergies. It has a thinner consistency and my face absorbs it quickly. I have oily skin and it has actually helped keep it toned down. (Not sure if that’s just the dry winter weather.) My only issue is the tacky feeling on my fingers after applying it. It doesn’t leave that on my face, my makeup blends out just fine. I just wash my hands immediately after. Prob not a big issue, I’m just weird in that sense. Great product and will continue to purchase once I run out. Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Crestview, FL
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer uploaded by Kayla L.
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer uploaded by Kayla L.
The Hyrda Zen anti-stress glow liquid moisturizer is fantastic. I love that I can throw it on and rock a natural face or wear it underneath my makeup and have amazing results. The moisturizer feels light and non-greasy, it doesn't cause caking hours later and it isn't scented so I didn't have to worry about breaking out. With sensitive skin, I'm always a bit hesitant to try new products, but I had zero issues with this moisturizer. I absolutely recommend giving it a try! LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer
Paducah, KY
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. Lancome is a high quality company and this moisturizer fits the bill! One pump is all you need for your entire face. It is rose scented, which I personally love, and really does hydrate my skin. My skin can be oily and dry and this moisturizer works well for all areas. It hydrates the dry areas but does not feel oily in my trouble spots. After about a week of adding this moisturizer to my daily skin care regimen I have noticed my skin does have a "glow" to it. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is a little on the watery side. I received this moisturizer LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
Elizabeth , NJ
LANCÔME Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Liquid Moisturizer uploaded by Carolayne A.
Adore this ! It’s not heavily fragranced or irritating. I have sensitive dry skin so I Started off only using this in the mornings and it leaves my skin feeling supple and clean and Moisturized without being greasy.I’ve been pairing it with Lancôme’s Skin feels so good skin tint. I love it for everyday. Light and natural but stunning.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...