Lancôme Hydra-Intense Masque Hydrating Gel Mask with Botanical Extract uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY LANCÔME

If your skin looks dehydrated, this 5-minute moisture facial restores moisture balance.

Diminishes the appearance of dry lines.
Leaves skin looking smooth and perfectly hydrated.

Benefits
Helps diminish the appearance of dry lines and dehydrated skin

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Parfum / Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Imperata Cylindrica Extract / Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-8, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Citronellol, Linalool

Buy on Bergdor...*
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This mask did not work for me. It was so sticky upon application. I followed instructions and tried to tissue the mask off, but it would not stop pilling from the stickiness. At this point, I had given up. Even warm water could not fully remove the mask. My skin did not feel any more hydrated; in fact, it felt more dry.

I did give this two stars since my mom loves this mask. It did not work for me, but I guess it might for others.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
This mask suits me pretty good and it works with my skin quite well. But my skin is oily so I don't need the highest level of hydrating. But I must say that here is the Alcohol among the ingredients so other girls should be careful! I think that people with dry skin should think one more time before choosing this mask...
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This mask quenches your skin when it is at it’s thirstiest. I have super dry skin especially throughout the winter months and using this mask every other night really helps me get through it. It’s very softening
Ben H.
Vicksburg, MS
Very refreshing and so lightweight. I enjoyed that it was super embrasive and left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Picked it up and Belk, I had been interested for quite some time but finally took the leap and I’m not looking back. I would highly recommend to anyone whom wants hydration without hesitation.
Teale M.
Valley
I absolutely love this product line! It has proven to actually hydrate and improve my skin and it has done so without creating any irritations. I’ve recommended this product to many of my friends, and they all have positive things to say about their experience when using it too!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

A very good product, it has an excellent quality. It has a nice smell, and a light texture. Very good product for people with very sensitive skin. This product works great on mine because it is a bit oily. Leaves skin incredibly soft. I love brand products.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This gel mask applies really well on the face. It is very cool to the touch and is applied on the face very well. It met my expectations. It is not too harsh on the face and whenever I remove it in leaves my skin feeling very soft. I would buy it again!
Ariel B.
This is amazing most things don’t work on my skin and usually break me out but this was one of the few products that did it’s super effective and light weight and makes your skin baby soft I would definitely recommend this to others 😍😍
Tia M.
Everett, WA
We buy this for our youngest daughter. She has very dry skin yet lots of acne. It’s not harsh on her face and doesn’t leave it oily but doesn’t seem to clog her pores just giving her enough hydration without overdoing it
Michelle B.
Bradenton, FL
The peel feels so cool and refreshing as soon as you begin applying it to your face. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, moisturized, and toned. It's very gentle, so great for sensitive skin. I would definitely try again!
Evelin M.
Aguascalientes
Me encanta hace todo lo que promete esto es perfecto para aplicarlo antes de dormir para las piel seca estaría perfecto aplicarlo antes del maquillaje también estaría perfecto que sacaran uno para la piel mixta  en eso y más lo.recomiendo mucho deja una sensación y una textura enverdad perfecta en tu piel norte recomendable para las piel grasa