BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome Masks Peels - Lancome Hydra Intense Results Hydrating Gel Mask with Natural Water Captors - Skin is velvety smooth, fresh and drenched in water. After 8 hours, the level of skin hydration is still at its best.

whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I received this product from a friend who swears by it and it's completely hydrated my face from the first use and has such a great scent and goes on so evenly and I love that it didn't leave a weird residue on my face or feel like I had any kind of product on my face when I used it
Sophi-ann r.

I love this product. I would use this over and over again.
It last all day, it did not dry out and it also did not make my face feel greasy at all.  The product was not expensive and totally
worth the price and then some. The packaging was perfect for the product.  I would recommend this for anyone and all my
friends.

Francis Y.
This mask will leave your skin feeling and looking hydrated after just one use! It's great for any skin type i strongly recommend it because it doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling oily only refreshed!
Graciela M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
It's a great hydrating gel mask it's very effective and makes your face feel very fresh. It's gentle on face and easy to apply. It was my first time using it and I would surely buy it again. It's an affordable product and it's worth it's price.
Nicole F.
Versailles, MO
I tried this on a whim. It did hydrate well, which I didn't even know I needed. I noticed a difference by the 2nd day. After that I didn't really have anymore progress. I stopped using after 2 weeks.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This hydration mask is intense and long lasting. It refreshes the face to it's full potential and makes it feel amazing when you wake up in the morning.
Crystal A.
This is a great product. It feels real light and smells pretty good. You don't have to use a lot either which will makes the product last longer.
Qwynnisha B.
Newburgh, NY
Great hydrating mask!!! For those who suffer from dry skin this is what you’d want to use!!! So light weight and refreshing
Wilmarie M.
Guaynabo
The Lancôme hydra intense mask is a good product if your skin is dry. It gives your skin a good look and it give your skin a smooth and clean look. Is good for if you want to hidrate your skin. It also helps with the wrinkles.