BY LANCÔME

A luxurious balance of science and nature: reveal purified, pampered skin.

This all-in-one cleansing oil with antioxidant white lotus and moisturizing Japan cedar bud instantly dissolves even waterproof face and eye makeup. Immediately skin texture and tone are refined. Skin is velvety soft and dewy, without any greasy after-feel.

How to use:

Apply 1-2 pumps to fingertips and massage onto dry skin. Close eyes and spread over lashes to dissolve mascara. Emulsify by adding lukewarm water, then rinse thoroughly.

Noncomedogenic. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for safety.

Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
At the beginning I wasn't fond of this product but since I bought it and it's so expencive I tried to use it more and eventually I grew liking it. It soaps up a little bit, doesn't hurt eyes, and the skin is really happy after using it. I prefer using it at night so my skin radiates in the morning
JaCoria J.
East Lansing, MI
I love this product so much!! I bought this at my local Walmart and omg this was the best product ever. It brought my skin back to life and removed dark stops that kept appearing.  I would recommend everyone to try this
karissa m.
Torrance, CA
Removes every speck of makeup. Once mixed with water the oil dissipates. I prefer to use a regular cleanser after to remove any oil residue. Takes off mascara around eyes without any burning or stinging
Erica C.
Ozark, AL
This is very oily and since my skin is oily I cannot use this. I imagine if you have dry skin this would be perfect for you but for me it is the equivalent of putting vegetable oil on my face.
Medina K.
Naples, FL
Great oil-based makeup remover. Very gentle and removed my eye makeup (including waterproof mascara) with no rubbing. I used it in the shower and followed with a second cleanse.
ramana h.
waterloo, IA
By far my favorite cleaning oil! Always buy it when I run out. Definitely is a remove all deep product. Haven't found another product like it!
Desire R.
Love this but I had the blue one and honestly it like the neutrogina liquid make up remover but in my option even better and is great for sensitive skin
Maria C.
Redwater
This product is very effective it makes your skin clear and bright. I like the packaging very presentable.