BY LANCÔME

This unique brush features synthetic and natural bristles for versatile effects. Provides the lightest application of highlighters, blush and face powders for a flawless, professional look. Denser brush hairs absorb more product for applying color, or buffing off excess pigments.

How to use:
For color or highlighter application: Dip bristled head into powder and tap off excess. Use as a traditional powder or blush brush, either in sweeping strokes towards the temples, or in a circular motion on the apples of cheeks. For softening or buffing effect: First ensure brush is free of color. Using bristle tips only – blend with gentle, circular strokes.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use to apply foundation for an airbrushed effect. Always pick up a small amount of product from the back of your hand to avoid layering on too much product.

Benefits & Technology

• Versatile effect with synthetic and natural bristle blend
  • Able to apply shimmers, blushes and face powders with sheer, natural finish
  • Denser brush hairs absorbs more product

Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for getting a natural looking blush on your cheeks! The sparse hairs on the end does the job so well. I used to have to rely on a fan brush (tricky little unweildy thing, hmph!) to avoid the clown-cheeks look, but now I've ditched that and use my Lancome skunk brush all the time with fabulous results. I use it for all powder blushes, highly-pigmented or not, just because it gives a much better control and it's easy to layer on color if needed for the sheerer tones. Definitely a winner and the price isnt bad at all either!
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
I went to Neiman Marcus looking for makeup. While the salesperson was showing me makeup she used this brush on me. After that I was sold. I use this brush daily and it is absolutely amazing. I've never used a brush that was this amazing! Highly recommend!
Jay M.
Atlanta ,Ga
There brushes are to die for . Very great for the price. I use mines currently for my foundation . It replaced my beauty blender.