Lancôme High Résolution Refill-3X™ Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Dewwy S.Lancôme High Résolution Refill-3X™ Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Victoria P.

BY LANCÔME

This staple formula, featuring the Refill-3X complex, helps reduce the number, depth and size of wrinkles for visibly renewed

Benefits

Visible anti-wrinkle results*
Like any anti-wrinkle cream, this is not equivalent to a permanent wrinkle filler.
Immediately, skin feels significantly softer and smoother. In 4 weeks, the number, depth and size of wrinkles are significantly reduced. Skin is noticeably more supple and plumped.
*results may vary, wrinkles may not appear eliminated

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Medicago Sativa Extract / Alfalfa Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Adenosine, Peg-8 Isostearate, Ethylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Nylon-66, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Manganese Gluconate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Cholesterol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitan Palmitate, Geraniol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum / Fragrance

• I won a jar of this at work and I noticed it is an anti-wrinkle c...1 Answers
Bianca C.
My mom purchased this for herself but it was causing her to breakout so she gave it to me. I like a cream that makes my skin feel a little more hydrated than this. I do feel like I have to put on quite a bit of product to feel hydrated. Smells ok, clean but a little powdery (if that even makes sense). I probably won't repurchase this because I don't think in need something so focused on wrinkles and it's higher in price point.
Marissa E.
Brookhaven, GA
This product is awesome along with all other Lancome products I've tried! It is very creamy and refreshing and has lasted me a very long time. I would consider this product to be a good value, although it is expensive. I still have not run out of it, but I would definitely buy it again!
maryel m.
san jose
I’m very fan of this one ! Still part of my routine day after applying my serum(lancome) I love to apply this moisturizer and after that a little amount of teint dole ! And I can be ready for at least 8 hours !
Lindsey F.
Two Harbors, MN
This is one of the better facial moisturizers and sunscreens I have used! I get dry skin especially in the winter and this helps so much! It feels like it helps tighten and moisturize at the same time. I will definitely repurchase!
Melyorise S.
It’s good but it leaves a white cast. It also doesn’t layer too well under some makeup and can pill if you buffer in products ( like I️ do sometimes). I really love the light, non sunscreen, scent it has.
Vanessa P.
Holloman Afb, NM
This product I have been using for a few years now I got it as a sample in a purchase I got buying a powder from Lancôme and since then that’s what I usually buy keeps my face fresh and moist
April G.
I'm a Lancome loyalist, but this product isn't worth the money. This product claims to be anti-aging and minimize wrinkles. I have very fine wrinkles and noticed no improvement after 30 days of use -- in fact, switching to this moisturizer actually made my fine lines look worse. My overall skin dryness did not improve or get worse during this time. This moisturizer is expensive, on the premise that it is anti-aging. As a basic moisturizer, it's great. But you don't need to pay this much for a good mositurizer that has no anti-aging properties.
Overall: disappointed in the lack of anti-aging effects. However: the packaging is classy, texture and consistency is ideal for dry skin, the fragrance is light, and it feels nice on my skin. If you want to try a Lancome moisturizer that is also anti-aging, but actually works, I'd use the Renergie or Absolue.
Dewwy S.
The consistency of this formulation is unmatched. It's smooth and silky and leaves the skin feeling the same way. I love the glow my skin has after I use it and the added SPF protection is a great bonus. Definitely on the more expensive side, but worth every penny for long lasting hydration and in a brand you can trust.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
My mom first starting using this, she is in her 60's, and i am in my 20's so I just joined her because why not start anti aging early? I read that you should begin in your early mid 20's to look great in your 30+ years. I can say that my face is pretty tight and flawless. It is expensive but my mom just gives it to me because she has a few jars. Definitely give it a try!
Britnee L.
This does seem to moisturize well but is very heavy on the skin for a daytime moisturiser. It also has a slight floral fragrance that I'd prefer it not have. As far as its claims to reduce the look of wrinkles, I cannot tell because my wrinkles are not that prominent in the first place. However, I do like to be proactive in my skincare.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I won a jar of this at work and I noticed it is an anti-wrinkle cream. I'm 24 and I was wondering if it would benefit me to use this or if I should gift it to my mom or someone?