Lancôme HIGH RESOLUTION REFILL-3X(TM) SPF 15 1.69 oz uploaded by Dewwy S.Lancôme HIGH RESOLUTION REFILL-3X(TM) SPF 15 1.69 oz uploaded by Victoria P.

BY LANCÔME

A triple-action renewal antiwrinkle cream with SPF 15. Lancome High Resolution Refill-3x(TM) SPF 15 has triple antiwrinkle power that refills wrinkles within one hour. Skin reclaims a youthful elasticity and resiliency and is noticeably more supple and plump. Dermatologists are only able to inject collagen and hyaluronic acid, but Refill-3X complex has the added ability to boost the synthesis of elastin. Fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections become less visible and skin is protected from daily UV damage. This product is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested for safety. Research results:-Immediately, more than 81% of women see significantly softer, smoother skin-In four weeks, wrinkles appear significantly reduced, as though refilled from within-94% of women report that skin is saturated with moisture and looks youthfully plumped-Reduction seen in number, length, and overall surface of wrinkles-Based on in-vitro testing on Di-Peptide and Alfalfa Extract-Wrinkle measurements based on imprints one hour after product application-Not equivalent to medical procedures-In-vitro testing conducted in a four-week consumer study see more...

• I won a jar of this at work and I noticed it is an anti-wrinkle cre...1 Answers
Darion S.
Darion S.
I have dry skin and its hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't break me out or cause me to feel oily. This one is by far.my favorite and I can justify the price for the quality, formula, and how long a jar lasts. I would definitely give it a shot. If the price is a tad scary ask for a sample! I bought mine from ulta but I know the bon ton also carries it.
Jeanna L.
Jeanna L.
Silver Spring, MD
This is part of the ultimate skin care routine. I apply the eye cream then the face cream for a job well done. The quickly absorb into the skin and a little goes a long way. Even at this price point, which is HIGH I will continue to use these products because I like, no love the results
Dewwy S.
Dewwy S.
The consistency of this formulation is unmatched. It's smooth and silky and leaves the skin feeling the same way. I love the glow my skin has after I use it and the added SPF protection is a great bonus. Definitely on the more expensive side, but worth every penny for long lasting hydration and in a brand you can trust.
Britnee L.
Britnee L.
This does seem to moisturize well but is very heavy on the skin for a daytime moisturiser. It also has a slight floral fragrance that I'd prefer it not have. As far as its claims to reduce the look of wrinkles, I cannot tell because my wrinkles are not that prominent in the first place. However, I do like to be proactive in my skincare.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
I got a sample of this and so far I love it. It's think but gel like so it applies light and absorbs quickly. I'm not to keen on the $99 price tag so I will continue using the small jar I have before deciding if it's a must have, but so far so good on my oily acne prone skin- no breakouts from it!
Scarlet P.
Scarlet P.
I am a long time lancome user this is my fav day cream it really does help with the fine lines.
April G.
April G.
I'm a Lancome loyalist, but this product isn't worth the money. This product claims to be anti-aging and minimize wrinkles. I have very fine wrinkles and noticed no improvement after 30 days of use -- in fact, switching to this moisturizer actually made my fine lines look worse. My overall skin dryness did not improve or get worse during this time. This moisturizer is expensive, on the premise that it is anti-aging. As a basic moisturizer, it's great. But you don't need to pay this much for a good mositurizer that has no anti-aging properties.
Overall: disappointed in the lack of anti-aging effects. However: the packaging is classy, texture and consistency is ideal for dry skin, the fragrance is light, and it feels nice on my skin. If you want to try a Lancome moisturizer that is also anti-aging, but actually works, I'd use the Renergie or Absolue.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I won a jar of this at work and I noticed it is an anti-wrinkle cream. I'm 24 and I was wondering if it would benefit me to use this or if I should gift it to my mom or someone?