BY LANCÔME

A lavish skincare set that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This powerful set of age-fighting products helps boost the synthesis of the three natural skin fillers: collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. In just four weeks, the number, depth, and size of wrinkles appear significantly reduced, while skin in noticeably more supple, plumped, and youthful.This set contains:- 1.7 oz High Résolution Refill-3X™- 0.25 oz High Résolution Eye Refill-3X™- 0.5 oz High Résolution Night Refill-3X™- 0.03 oz Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Packette In-vitro testing on Di-Peptide and Alfalfa Extract shows a boost in synthesis of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, and an improvement in number, length, and overall surface of wrinkles. Wrinkle measurements are based on imprints one hour after application of High Résolution Refill 3X SPF 15 Cream. With age, collagen coils loosen, elastin fibers degrade, and hyaluronic acid reserves become depleted. see more...

Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancome is an amazing brand and I really like this product. I use it daily and love it. It's creamy amd moisturizing but not oily. Huge fan!
Megan H.
I absolutely LOVE this line of products! I couldn't go without them! They are like miracle workers! I use the High Resolution Refill-3X EVERYDAY after my face washing routine and after applying my other face serums. I always use the Eye cream right afterwards and before bed after I use my face wash and toner, I apply the Night Refill-3X. I also use the Genefique in morning and before bed. I can not praise these products enough! I have been using them for around four years now (I started using at age 23) and I have not developed ANY wrinkles and my skin tone is even and looks healthy, almost 'glowing'. None of these products feel heavy, oily, or uncomfortable in any way! They make my skin feel super moisturized and healthy and the day cream has SPF for sunlight protection. The eye cream is so soft and velvety, I love it and being deathly afraid of developing 'double eyelids', I use it very consistently. The Genefique is wonderful for your neck - to keep from developing a saggy neck. I can't say enough good about these products - they are worth every penny!
Rei A.
I like how this product keeps you fresh and you can feel it and very moisturised. I can say the same for all Lancome products that I have tried. I'm using the foundation righ now. Very good. I feel my skin can breathe, doesn't get irritated and I feel like this product is right for my type of skin
Jess  C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I super love this product! I apply it twice before applying my face primer and foundation. My skin absorbs the product nicely and my laugh lines are almost completely gone, but it does come back a little a few days later.