Lancôme Grandiôse Wide-angle Fan Effect Mascara
Grandiôse Lash Transformation:
Fanned-out Lashes, Divine Curves
Lancôme reinvents its mascara and unveils a new application technique that effortlessly creates perfectly open, full and even lashes. For the 1st time in Lancôme history, this patent-pending “Swan-NeckTM” wand and high-precision brush can grab lashes close to the roots to perfectly fan them out, corner to corner.
Starting with the first stroke, lashes are coated from root to tip. Adapted to suit different eye shapes, this mascara creates a spectacular wide-angle fan effect. An innovative formula enriched with Lancôme’s exclusive Native Rose-Cell ExtractTM. Captivating, eyes are simply Grandiose.
Benefits: Creates perfectly open, full and even lashes
- Aqua / Water
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Cera Alba / Beeswax
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum
- Rose Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Disodium Edta
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Hydrogenated Palm Oil
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Parfum / Fragrance
May Contain: Ci 77499 / Iron Oxidessee more...
Top Questions See all 461 Q&A
- "I am simply in love with this mascara! I have always been a fan of lancome mascaras but, this one is just the icing on the cake .. it is super black and lengthens and plumps those lashes like no other! Highly recommend this mascara for any mascara freak! :)" in 151 reviews
- "I am simply in love with this mascara! I have always been a fan of lancome mascaras but, this one is just the icing on the cake .. it is super black and lengthens and plumps those lashes like no other! Highly recommend this mascara for any mascara freak! :)" in 43 reviews
The swan neck feature on the wand takes a little getting used to at first, but once you get the hang of it, it really does make application easier.
I usually order this from Sephora but I think they also sell this at Ulta now and most department stores too.
I still try out other new mascaras when they come out, but I always go back to this one!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos