BY LANCÔME

Grandiôse Lash Transformation:

Fanned-out Lashes, Divine Curves

Lancôme reinvents its mascara and unveils a new application technique that effortlessly creates perfectly open, full and even lashes. For the 1st time in Lancôme history, this patent-pending “Swan-NeckTM” wand and high-precision brush can grab lashes close to the roots to perfectly fan them out, corner to corner.

Starting with the first stroke, lashes are coated from root to tip. Adapted to suit different eye shapes, this mascara creates a spectacular wide-angle fan effect. An innovative formula enriched with Lancôme’s exclusive Native Rose-Cell ExtractTM. Captivating, eyes are simply Grandiose.

Benefits: Creates perfectly open, full and even lashes

• Aqua / Water
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain: Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides

Lancôme Grandiôse Wide-angle Fan Effect Mascara
  • "I am simply in love with this mascara! I have always been a fan of lancome mascaras but, this one is just the icing on the cake .. it is super black and lengthens and plumps those lashes like no other! Highly recommend this mascara for any mascara freak! :)" in 43 reviews
April P.
Rogers, AR
I LOVE mascara and get really excited to try new ones. I happened to be in Ulta on a day that this was half off. I didn't think twice about giving it a whirl! I have several Lancome products that I like and it's a brand I trust. This mascara was ok, but nothing to write home about. The design is different and cool, but doesn't change the end results. If there was a blind test between this product and a less expensive brand, there is nothing that would make me choose this one. I will not purchase this item again.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
First, the packaging is adorable and I love the flower at the top! Second, this mascara does wonders for my eye lashes! The volume I get is unreal! Surprisingly I love the shape of the wand! I didn’t think that I would like it and I thought it was weird at first, but I didn’t find it any different. I actually found it easier to use than a straight wand!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I am 33 years old and hands down, this is the best mascara I have ever used in my life. This mascara goes on thick and black with just a few swipes. I do not have to keep putting on multiple coats like I have to with some other brands/kinds. This is the most expensive mascara I’ve ever purchased, but for the ease of putting it on plus all of the compliments on my lashes make it well worth it.

The swan neck feature on the wand takes a little getting used to at first, but once you get the hang of it, it really does make application easier.

I usually order this from Sephora but I think they also sell this at Ulta now and most department stores too.

I still try out other new mascaras when they come out, but I always go back to this one!
Laura N.
Austin
Just purchased yesterday at Ulta and love it!! Being 57 and at a point where lashes start to thin, this mascara made my eyes pop! My photo shows me without any eye makeup or concealer. The tube is beautiful also! I would recommend for sure.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I picked this mascara today at Ulta for 32$, it’s pricey but I was intrigued by the wand and some of the reviews I saw. It definitely lived up to its promises. High length, volume, and did give me that “fan” affect look. I did use the lancome clis xl primer and curled my lashes. I could see it getting clumpy if I apply too much. Next time around I’ll probably just stick with the first coat but overall I’m extremely impressed and happy with the product. I would recommend to others
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
Every time I wear this mascara I get asked if my eyelashes are fake.. I seriously love not only the length I get from this mascara, but it’s not clumping, non flaking and I’ve never had to use a separation brush when I use this mascara. The curved brush also makes it even easier to apply.
Rachel B.
Syracuse, NY
Lancome's Grandiose mascara is one that I live and die by. I have ventured out and tried new or different mascara's since I first purchased Lancome from Sephora and nothing quite gets the job done like Grandiose. Each time I venture out, I mentally note - never do this again. If something isn't broken don't fix it right? This mascara creates such a thick and full look, I haven't found another that quite compares.  Lancôme Grandiôse Wide-angle Fan Effect Mascara
Sayaa B.
I really liked this mascara. The packaging is super different and I really liked the way they curved the wand and how little and precise it is! This mascara was lengthening and made them look so full at the same time! I really enjoyed this!
nicole t.
monterey
This has got to be my favourite mascara of all time! I am super in love with the design of the mascara wand as it is made to curve to an angle which helps to facilitate mascara application especially to the harder to reach inner corners of my eyes. This design also helps to lift lashes while applying product onto mascara. The result is nicely curled lashes which does not droop and stays in place all day! Super impressed with this. Definitely a must buy!!!
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
As I have mentioned before, to me Lancome has the best mascara, but to be honest this is not the best, It works like any other brand but nothing to make it stand out like their other products, to me it looks like a regular mascara not much volume and even though I am okay with the angle of the brush I am not a big fan of the actual brush. it has too much space in between so my lashes look stuck together. it's strange. I will not repurchase
megan S.
Is this product quite expensive?
J H.
How well does this do in humidity?
Stephanie A.
Is this particular shape of brush effective?
Maddy G.
Omg! I've seen a lot of beauty youtubers use this mascara. How do you guys like it?
Linda B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a build able mascara and is it great quality