2 colors available

BY LANCÔME

This revolutionary, Swan Neck™ Wand Mascara provides exceptional length, lift, and volume to all lashes. It features Lancôme's first patented wand, which works with the shape of your face for the easiest application, and the curve of the wand mixes the mascara with each twist open, allowing for formula that stays fresh longer. The specially designed, elastomer-molded brush perfectly deposits formula on each lash, while smaller bristles effortlessly coat even short lashes from root to tip for ultimate volume. The smudge-free formula features Lancôme’s rose cell extract, which nourishes and smooths lashes while providing infinite buildability. This high-gloss, clump-free mascara leaves lashes fanned out with maximum length, and it is designed with long-wearing, flexible polymers, which allow for easy removal.

Buy on Sephora
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing... It makes my lashes look longer, fuller, and curlier. I love the bend on the wand, too, which I didn't think I would like! But it's great because it allows me to target my lashes wherever I want (Fourth coat on just the outer tips? Go ahead!). The only thing I would change about this stuff is that it is very wet and takes a long time to dry compared to other mascaras. This is a blessing and a curse because it allows me to apply multiple coats without clumping, but it also means I lose some curl during the dry-down period. As a total mascara snob, though, I do like this a lot and will probably repurchase when my current tube runs out!
roxi t.
roxi t.
Kingsley, MI
Lancome, does it again, another rock star performer, this Grandiose did everything it says plus more. I thin it is the best of all of theres , I still miss the old fat tube, the angle of the brush took me a couple times getting spots under my eyes while trying to get those bottom lashes . I would have gave it a five star but with all good things they end i think it dried out fast and no i don't pump . the packaging is beautiful the fade of the tip of the mascara to the rose, lancome's symbol signature for many many years, great product , great price , i would buy again, I was not paid or received a discount in anyway in my review.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Mission, TX
This mascara is absolutely amazing! My mom introduced me to this mascara and we both absolutely love it. The wand is very cool and let's you get to every single lash. At first the wand is Unusual but its bend lets you get to all the hard to get to lashes easily. This mascara wears beautifully and does not clump. It is my all time favorite mascara... It makes your lashes fan out and you can add as much volume as you want while still looking natural. This mascara is a must try, you won't regret it. Also it lasts for quite awhile, it is pricey but definitely worth it. By far my fave Lancôme mascara.
Monica G.
Monica G.
I got this mascara yesterday in yhe sephora summer crush pack and I like it its cool i like that it extends them makes my lashes look long and i don't get no clumps. The only other thing is that as spon as u start putting it on u have to finish that eye you cant start it then do your other eye and then come back. In other words u cant take your time on each eye because to drys really fast and it spreads out your lashes so if you like them to look thicker it might not be for u. But otherwise its pretty good doesn't make my eyes feel heavy or like if i have hecka stuff on them.
Nay T.
Nay T.
Holy length. As someone who loves mascara on her bottom lashes, this is the best mascara I have ever used. Where other mascaras get clumpy quickly or weigh the lashes down, this one maintains separation and doesn't weigh down the bottom lashes at all. And look at that wand-- angling it to get into every little bottom lash is effortless. Even the bristle length is perfect. The bristles are long enough to get into the lashes and short enough to not get smudged on your eyelids at the same time. It's so quick and easy. I have no idea how I lived so long without this.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
I bought this Mascara at Sephora in store. I use this product when I truly want those BIG EYELASHES!!! I think the product is perfect, the packaging is absolutely beautiful and I love the curved wand. I think if you have small eye the wand is perfect - the handle is so easy to hold and it truly gets all of your lashes. This Mascara is the blackest of the black on my opinion. I love it and I think you will too! It's not anymore priced than your typical high end mascara. I paid 32.00 but it's so worth the splurge.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO WORTH IT!!! I am a big fan of mascara-- I buy new mascara all the time trying to see if the hype is warranted. I don't ever buy the same one twice because I'm looking for the next better one.
THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING. I work in retail and get at least one compliment on my eyelashes every day. Most of time they ask if I'm wearing false lashes because they appear longer, darker, thicker.
The wand is weird but really helpful to get the outer corners of my eyes. I recommend trying this one out.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Elmore, OH
Amazing mascara! I already have long, dark lashes so when I need a mascara what I look for how well it holds a curl, adds volume, and doesn't weigh my lashes down. This hits all those marks! It makes my lashes look so big and so fake (in a good way) I love it! The applicator is so good too! I don't accidentally smudge it on my eye lids because the shape allows me to get right in at the base and bring it up no problem. I am going to try the waterproof version next!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Prior to working for Lancome I thought that I had discovered the best mascara ever... L'Oréal Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara... BOY WAS I WRONG! When I started at Lancome I was told that we are #1 in mascara and was given the Cils Booster Xl... stuff is amazing to protect and lengthen. Then I decided to try this "oh so amazing" mascara. Grandiose was the first and only mascara that I had tried from Lancome and I am absolutely set for life!
Aivi T.
Aivi T.
Lakewood, WA
My lashes are relatively thick but not very long and this mascara makes my lashes SO LONG AND BIG. It makes my eyes pop!! Most mascaras smudge and flake on me, but this one was perfect all day long and it also held the curl. The wands shape was a little weird, but it actually did make application way easier. I was able to get all my lashes even on the inside and outside corners. Would definitely recommend this if you're willing to splurge!!
megan S.
megan S.
Is this product quite expensive?
J H.
J H.
How well does this do in humidity?
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I've seen a lot of beauty youtubers use this mascara. How do you guys like it?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this particular shape of brush effective?
leslie H.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I wonder how long would this mascara last and if it water proof?