BY LANCÔME

Summer Bliss is our first Summer Makeup Collection designed by L. Eldridge, Lancome's Global Makeup Creative Director. Lisa Eldridge was inspired by the mysterious, fresh, and colorful jungle landscapes. Her collection is an invitation to discover this fantasy world. Filled with vivid colors imitating the Amazon jungle, balanced with touches of neutrals, and inspired by animal skin and woody colors.

The 1st swan-neck™ mascara is bent to work with the shape of your face for unprecedented access to all lashes, now in a waterproof formula. Corner-to-corner, root-to-tip giving the ultimate in length, lift and volume, all without smudging or smearing.

AQUA / WATER ● PARAFFIN ● POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE ● ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ● CERA ALBA / BEESWAX ● COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX ● ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER ● STEARETH-2 ● CETYL ALCOHOL ● ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM ● ROSE EXTRACT ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL ● DISODIUM EDTA ● PROPANEDIOL ● HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL ● HYDROGENATED PALM OIL ● HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PANTHENOL ● ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES

• Is it easy to apply with that shape ? 1 Answers
  • How well does this mascara hold up curl? My biggest issue...1 Answers
  • Is the blue color actually visible when you apply a gener...1 Answers
Lancôme Grandiôse Waterproof Wide-Angle Fan Effect Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have been loving this mascara, especially since it is summertime. It doesn't smear on me while I'm working since its waterproof. It has the most beautiful packaging and I think it is definitely worth the price. It makes my eyelashes look so full. " in 10 reviews
  • "Ultimate volume and separation. Nice and dark. Long lasting even in summer heat. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. The swan neck makes it easy to put on/use. This product curls, lengthens and volumizes your lashes all while being a no clump formula. I use this product maybe three times a week. I would purchase it again! " in 3 reviews
Marie N.
Newport, RI
So I will start by saying, I was allergic to this product, I was only able to use it a few times before having to return it to Ulta. However, it made my lashes look longer and thicker without clumping. The packaging is gorgeous, I love the handle and the shape of the tube as well as the shape of the wand. It seems like it would make it easier to apply mascara on someone else as well. This didn’t work for me but if you know your own eyes and they aren’t sensitive, I would recommend this highly.
Joanne O.
new milford
The product comes in a beautiful bottle. It’s long lasting, and actually waterproof. It’s packaged very nicely. It’s very easy to apply, especially because it’s an angled. It makes your lashes look longer and it doesn’t clump. It’s very much recommended.
Elyssa D.
West Haven
This mascara brings my thin, straight eyelashes to a level that I didn't ever think could be reached. One coat with the wand-- which is designed to grab and lift every single lash-- makes my lashes look like falsies! The price is a little steep, so this mascara is certainly a splurge, but I love the way it makes me look.
Sarah T.
palm coast
I enjoyed the style of the wand for this mascara. It was able to reach all the corner lashes. Since this is the waterproof formula I put this over my Hypnose Drama mascara. This way I got definition, volume, and waterproof.
Helaina G.
El Cajon, CA
I do like this, but it's not my all time favorite. The brush is a nice concept, and it does lengthen. It gets a bit clumpy though, and does flake slightly. I've never tried this with a top coat before, so next time I buy this I will and see how it works then.
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara is great because it is definitely dramatic and pigmented, but at times it can be extremely clumpy. I have had to wipe the wand and go in with another mascara to get rid of the clumpy effect. I don't think I would purchase this again because I had higher expectations.
Samantha H.
Allegan, MI
This is a really great product. I love it for the summer because I can go swimming and not have to worry about raccoon eyes. Plus, the bend in the wand makes it much easier to apply evenly. I would definitely recommend this product.
Stasia A.
Rockford
This mascara is my favorite right now. I love how the wand is made tilted so it's easier to get every lash. This mascara give you the right amount of volume while it gives you tons of length. I would totally recommend this mascara.
Keisha C.
This product is great on my lashes. It’s bristles separates all my lashes. I bought this item in Macy’s. It was a bit pricey but is very worth it. I think this product is perfect and I would recommend it.
Meaghan M.
I wanted to love this product because I am such a Lancôme junkie. Unfortunately this one fell short is so many areas.
A) it is pricey but that is expected with Lancôme
B) it gets flakey throughout the day and even with Lancôme's bi-facil it is incredibly difficult to remove and leaves my eyes irritated.
C) it doesn't give the thick voluminous look that I have come to appreciate from other Lancôme mascara.
D) all things considered it would be worth trying for other people. Lancôme has the best customer service to handle returns or exchanges.
María H.
Is it easy to apply with that shape ?
Beatrice O.
Is the blue color actually visible when you apply a generous amount?
Jean K.
How well does this mascara hold up curl? My biggest issue with mascaras are that they always tend to weigh down my already stick-straight lashes.