BY LANCÔME

A set featuring the award-winning Grandiose Mascara and Cils Booster XL lash primer for the ultimate intense lash look. This exclusive set features the first mascara with a Swan Neck™ wand, which allows you to reach every single lash, corner to corner, root to tip, for unprecedented length, lift, and volume. The formula delivers the ultimate black color with longwearing flexible polymers and native rose extract for lashes that feel soft and supple all day. Cils Booster XL is the perfect partner to boost the results of Grandoise Mascara. It conditions and primes lashes to maximize results creating even longer and more voluminous lashes. This set contains: - 0.21 oz Grandiose Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara in Noir Mirifique - 0.07 oz Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Lash Primer

jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love Lancôme products and this mascara set is awesome. I would love to receive this as a gift and I will be gifting it out to my besties. It makes my lashes look full and long.
Cristina S.
Hialeah, FL
This is the best mascara!! It gives you the look of long voluminous lashes without needing fake lashes. Sometimes all you need is a little mascara to tie in your look. This mascara makes you eyes pop even when you don’t have eyeshadow.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Lancôme GRANDIOSE MASCARA SET is a great mascara set. It's easy to use, reasonably priced and perfect for yourself or a gift. It lasts all day and doesn't dry up too fast. I would recommend this to everyone! Go out and get yours today! It's perfect!
Rotem N.
['Brooklyn', ''], NY
Best mascara duoo ever!! Lancome has the best products! It is the perfect product for anyone to use. My eye color is green and its is super easy to apply and use. I would deffintely buy it again and again
Kat T.
Cartersville, GA
Did not like. It’s hard to use with its funky wand and makes my lashes clump together like spider legs. The actual brush makes it difficult to get each and every eyelash so it’s just a mess. Would not buy again or recommend.
Anna M.
Orlando, FL
I love this set , it makes my lashes looks so beautiful and long .First I apply to make them more volume and after mascara for that great look of big eyes. Lancôme has great cosmetics with amazing shades .
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Jewels G.
I love the lash primer! It really makes a difference and I use it with literally everything. The mascara on the other hand is a bit much for me. The applicator makes it super easy to apply but then it applies clumpy. I prefer a more natural lash for the most part so this doesn't do it for me during those times. But on like date night when I want to be dramatic, this is perfect. So it goes either way. And it's truly smudge proof so you'll have to basically use a really good remover or scrub the heck out of your lashes. But all in all, good products.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Best mascara hands down. Packaging is beautiful and the little rose in there is so cute and so Lancôme. I don't think I'll ever try another mascara as long as this one is available. It adds volume, length and that deep black color I love. I'd give 10 stars if I could.
Robemny B.
Bridgeport, CT
This mascara is amazing it leaves my eyelashes supper bold and spread and not lumpy and it last all day long and it's waterproof and I don't think it need any improvement it's amazing as it is and I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family Lancôme Grandiôse Wide-angle Fan Effect Mascara
Majeda I.
Does remove with water or whip?
Evangelina P.
Heard great things is this good how much does this run?
denise f.
Does it hype up to the name?