BY LANCÔME

Lancome Grandiose Mascara DetailsThe 1st swan-neck mascara is bent to work with the shape of your face for unprecedented access to all lashes. Corner-to-corner, root-to-tip giving the ultimate in length, lift and volume. Only mascara focused on 3 aspects: Wand + Brush + Formula (most only address brush and formula). Patented swan-neck wand allows you to reach every lash from corner to corner, working with the contours of the face and eye Elastomer molded brush in monoi flower shape allows for maximum and even deposit of the formula, even the smallest lashes are coated. Formula is ultra black glossy, quick drying and is the only formula with rose-cell extract so lashes remain soft and supple. Formula contains less waxes for intense color with no smudging or flaking through the day. Designer About Lancome: Feminine, Effortless Parisian Chic. Lancome, the world's leading luxury beauty brand, has epitomized beauty and glamour with a quintessential French touch for over 80 years. Lancome's mission is to empower women with superior products and services in beauty, skincare and fragrance that fulfill all women's beauty needs. Discover and enjoy the innovative and quality products from Lancome's luxury assortment. Color: 07 MON REGARD PARISIEN. Material: Grandiose Mascara. see more...

• Lancôme Grandiose Mascara what's everyone's opini... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried different mascara brands some have worked good and som...2 Answers
  • I love the hypnosis drama mascara lancome but I'm considering get...1 Answers
Rachel H.
New York Mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I love the shape of the brush! It makes it so much easier to get to tricky lashes. I will say that I don't think it gives me as much volume as other mascaras have. Sometimes I pair it with a different mascara depending on the look I'm going for that day. I have purchased this multiple times and it's always a staple in my makeup bag.
LJackson_93 J.
Oshkosh , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! The wand is super convenient. It gives me volume and length. The mascara is a bit on the pricey side, but I’ve had it for a couple of months and it still works great!
Jordan S.
Clovis
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is very interesting to day the least. It has a super crazy bent wand that is supposed to help you apply your mascara, however I found it kinda inconvenient and the wand was super small. The mascara itself was an okay formula but nothing outstanding.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes it so much easier to shape my eyelashes compared to a straight applicator. It's affordable and lasts for a long time. I use this product every day! It not only makes it easier to shape my eyelashes but adds so much more volume.
Chantilly M.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing. It doesn't flake its long lasting and it is smudge proof. The new Swan neck wand makes it super easy to apply the mascara and not get on your eyelids. The packaging is so beautiful and looks like a perfume bottle.
Dayana S.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used once and makes the difference.
I dont have large eyelashes but this mascara makes magic. I really love it because it gives me volume and make me long eyelashes. What else i can ask?
Heather M.
Myrtle Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this brush. The bend is suppose to make it easier? Honestly I will not waste my money on this again. You can get better mascara from the drug store MUCH cheaper.
Lee F.
San Francisco
I use this every day and I think it made such a difference  volume. It is easy to use and the unique wand that has a curved shaped that plumps lashes.
McKenna G.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This product gives my eye lashes a long, thick, dramatic look. The only downfall with this product is sometimes my lashes leave little black marks under my eyebrows but what mascara doesnt? It adds length and strength. I once had someone ask me what brand of fake lashes I was wearing because my lashes looked amazing. I felt so proud to say it was my real lashes and Lancome Grandiose Mascara! :)
makayla j.
I love this mascara! Certainly one of my new favorites. It's unique wand shape makes applying easy. It lengthens, curls, and makes lashes appear thicker. What I love most is that it's not clumpy and makes my eye lashes look amazing and luscious. And compared to others, it's fabulous. I highly suggest it, and for it's price, it is certainly worth it!
Kristen F.
Does Lancôme Grandiose mascara come in a waterproof formula?
Kaila D.
Does anyone else find this product a little difficult to come off? and a bit sticky when you apply and let it dry?
Evelyn S.
Berwyn, IL
I've tried different mascara brands some have worked good and some haven't, I've heard good things about this one. My main concern is length , I don't have long eyelashes, does this mascara provide good length? Will it make them look full?
Ceci R.
Does this mascara make your eyelashes look full/give volume?
Omaima M.
Gozzano
Does this give volume for the lashe?