6 colors available

BY LANCÔME

A lip gloss featuring vinyl shine, fresh color, and addictive comfort. Love your lips. Unprecedented shine wraps lips in color, comfort, and up to six hours of moisture in an easy click-to-open package. The new Expert Applicator hugs lips, resulting in a smooth and line-free vinyl lip-look. These easy-to-wear glosses can be worn by themselves or combined with the shimmer top coat 200 Just Strass for added sparkle and shine. It is formulated Without: -Parabens Studies demonstrated up to six hours of moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about Lancomes new glitter or ...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this gloss a more sheer or opaque formula? The color is gorgeous...3 Answers
  • How big are the glitter pieces in this gloss? 1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not usually fond of lip gloss but this one I really like, the color is great and I love the shimmer in it. the wand is curved so it fits the lip and makes for easy application. I also like how it has a button to open it instead of twisting, it makes it easy to apply faster.
Alice Y.
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 385 Under The Spotlight
An amazing product that I would recommend to friends. The formula is awesome and not drying. The color is amazing and goes on really well. Is pretty long lasting and I've gotten many compliments on it. Is a great gloss for the summer and will repurchase for sure
Sunshine F.
Sunshine F.
I love this lip. I love its smell. Hard enough on the lips. I recommend it. Its price is quite accessible and easily carried in a bag of cosmetics. love their packaging and presentation. Easy to apply and I always buy.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
West Linn, OR
Review for: Flash in Fuchsia 391
It smells amazing, but I would not suggest licking your lips. It has a nice color but it's a tad too sticky. I like the simplistic packaging. It doesn't last long, so I wouldn't suggest eating with this,
Clarissa D.
Clarissa D.
Review for: 385 Under The Spotlight
Minha prima tem esse batom e ela falou que eh muito bom ele dura muito e hidrata os labios e eu queria testar para que eu possa falar para todos o que eu achei
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Review for: 341 Pink Pampille
I hate this gloss, the look on my lips Is way too shinny and they look like wet, and this gloss do not add almost no color.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancome lipgloss what can i say? Well its amazing. Rich vibrant color high shine. Lips are left feelimg soft.
Caillou P.
Caillou P.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Scarlet Starlette 162
I love lip gloss. Other products don't give y lips body and shine, but this one definitely does. It makes my lips look amazing and last for the whole day. I think its a little pricey but totally worth it. I buy it every time I run out. I would suggest this to everyone.
Joelle R.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly a vinyl shine ! High quality product with an array of wonderful popping colors. Feels smooth on lips and lasts .
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Review for: 341 Pink Pampille
Es súper cute , me encanta el color y no reseca para nada los labios . D aún ligero brillo a los labios , no ese brillo espantoso que parece que acabas de comer algo grasoso .
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
Favorite lip gloss product like this? What do you use everyday ?
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this gloss a more sheer or opaque formula? The color is gorgeous!! Thank you.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
How big are the glitter pieces in this gloss?
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me about Lancomes new glitter or metallic lip glosses? I saw them live on influenster's live vid today. Thanks a bunch.