BY LANCÔME

Air-light, smooth and gentle, this magnificent mousse instantly melts away makeup and surface impurities see more...

L F.
Youth serum! Yessss it is one of the best serums in the market. It is high performance yet gentle on the skin and works wonders. Make sure to use a good day and night moisturizer to replenish- hydrate and/ or SPF to protect the skin so that you can see amazing results sooner. A little is all you need that makes the price point more valuable and worth. I use it on orbital bone, face, neck and back of my hands. Strongly strongly recommend it to those wanting to see their beauty to enhance and glow more!
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
I received this product as a gift and I absolutely LOVE IT! I makes my skin feel silly smooth and helps my makeup stay on longer as well. I use it after I wash my face at bedtime and before I apply my make up in the mornings. As a bonus I apply on my lips for a smooth finish with my lipstick. You can purchase this at any Belk, Macy's, or Dillard's. I will definitely continue to use this product!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I started using this product per my mom's recommendation due to fine lines under my eyes and dark circles. While it is extremely expensive, the serum feels amazing when applied to the skin and lasts a very long time as you don't have to use much to get the job done. I have noticed a difference in my eye wrinkles and in my skin tone after using this product and will buy again.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I firmly stand beside this being my favorite beauty product. If. Could pick one skincare item to take on a island this one would make the cut. I have been using twice a day for 6 months and my skin is noticeably more smooth. You need very little to notice a difference and is worth every penny. Will buy over and over and over! Thanks Lancome!
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
I love this stuff I used it for the longest time as my serum before I went to bed and it just left my skin feeling very hydrated and soft feeling I would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a good serum plus it has anti aging factors in it
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Starting using this to try and get rid of under eye bags and circles - have not seen results thus far, and the solution is a little watery and needs to be patted in over and over in order to soak up.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
About me: Early 30s, combo (oily - normal skin), bought this product for anti-aging concerns (I purchased the kit that comes with the genifique serum travel size and genifique eye cream). What I like: no fragrance, doesn't cause breakouts (I use it with Clinique's Moisturize Surge spray and Gel moisturizer in the yellow bottle), seems to help with hydration. What I don't like:  hasn't performed any miracles for me and the prize is very high. I keep my Genifique in the fridge because I like the cooling effect on my skin. I don't think I will repurchase, especially since I've found something that I like better: Mizon Snail Repair Ampoule.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
This product has changed my skin beyond belief. I bought it on a whim when the Lancôme lady was talking it up to me. Well for good reason. I used to have uneven skin tone, some pimples, large pors and this has solved all of the above in 2 months of using it. I am 34 so I do have some fine lines and why I've noticed most is my frown lines have diminished greatly... hard to believe that in just two months all this has changed. So I bought another bottle on a auto shop service so I will never be without. I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone at any age.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes gods make products and as much as this one is.. it was made by gods. Its one of the pricier creams I love using. The packaging looks straight out of a science fiction movie( got to mean it works right) i love how great it feels on my skin. My skin is an investment and this is a product to invest in. You really only need a little bit and it goes such a long way. 5 stars are there 10? Just use a tiny drop every night before bed and wake up looking like a beyonce video (remember that at first its not a miracle.) I do notice when I dont use it that the effects do not last as long.
Janet C.
I've been using Lancôme Genifique Yourh Activating concentrate for about a year now and it is truly one of my favorite skin care products. I am only 19 so no my skin hasn't got wrinkles but it's never too early to start preventing them. This product has helped clear up dark spots caused by break outs from my highschool years, not only that but it has made my skin's texture so soft. It can be a little bit pricey but totally worth it!!