BY LANCÔME

Air-light, smooth and gentle, this magnificent mousse instantly melts away makeup and surface impurities see more...

Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
About me: Early 30s, combo (oily - normal skin), bought this product for anti-aging concerns (I purchased the kit that comes with the genifique serum travel size and genifique eye cream). What I like: no fragrance, doesn't cause breakouts (I use it with Clinique's Moisturize Surge spray and Gel moisturizer in the yellow bottle), seems to help with hydration. What I don't like:  hasn't performed any miracles for me and the prize is very high. I keep my Genifique in the fridge because I like the cooling effect on my skin. I don't think I will repurchase, especially since I've found something that I like better: Mizon Snail Repair Ampoule.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes gods make products and as much as this one is.. it was made by gods. Its one of the pricier creams I love using. The packaging looks straight out of a science fiction movie( got to mean it works right) i love how great it feels on my skin. My skin is an investment and this is a product to invest in. You really only need a little bit and it goes such a long way. 5 stars are there 10? Just use a tiny drop every night before bed and wake up looking like a beyonce video (remember that at first its not a miracle.) I do notice when I dont use it that the effects do not last as long.
Jodi F.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
This product has changed my skin beyond belief. I bought it on a whim when the Lancôme lady was talking it up to me. Well for good reason. I used to have uneven skin tone, some pimples, large pors and this has solved all of the above in 2 months of using it. I am 34 so I do have some fine lines and why I've noticed most is my frown lines have diminished greatly... hard to believe that in just two months all this has changed. So I bought another bottle on a auto shop service so I will never be without. I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone at any age.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
I was thrilled to have a chance to try this product; however, I believe my expectations were a bit too high. The serum is light, smells great, and goes on with ease, and I was excited to try a serum with vitamin c, expecting there to be real results! Unfortunately, the product didn't give my skin the youthful glow I was looking for...perhaps part of the charm that works is using it for an extended period of time, but I just wasn't in a position to purchase another expensive bottle without real results.
L F.
L F.
Youth serum! Yessss it is one of the best serums in the market. It is high performance yet gentle on the skin and works wonders. Make sure to use a good day and night moisturizer to replenish- hydrate and/ or SPF to protect the skin so that you can see amazing results sooner. A little is all you need that makes the price point more valuable and worth. I use it on orbital bone, face, neck and back of my hands. Strongly strongly recommend it to those wanting to see their beauty to enhance and glow more!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I received two sets of samples to use from Sephora. I was excited to use it because most of the reviews raved highly of this product. Low and behold, this product did not meet my expectation. I put it on after my shower on clean skin and before going to bed. It made my skin feel greasy and oily with no noticeable side effects. For the hefty price tag, I expected more and I'm so happy I didn't buy this with my own cash. A hard pass for me.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Saugus, MA
My absolute favorite serum. I never thought I needed serums in my life until I got this and let me tell you.. it's a game changer for me. Ever since I started using this serum, my skin just seems more happy with me! It's brighter, more radiant, and soft. I guess you can say it just makes my skin feel balanced and healthy. I also heard it makes your other skin care products work better.. not sure how true that is but sounds good to me!
Janel P.
Janel P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a holy grail product for me. I have been using this product for about two years, and it has helped tremendously. Granted, at 26 I do not have major problems in the eye area so take review with a grab of salt. That being said, I am all about preventative measures, and when I stared to experience puffiness under the eye when I woke up I started using this at night. I haven't had a problem since, and wake up looking totally fresh.
Promee A.
Promee A.
Lancome changed my skin forever! I tried a sample of this serum. Within two days, the areas I applied the serum were noticeably firmer. Within a month of nightly use, my face is tight nd sculpted instead of tired and sagging. This product made me a skin care fanatic. Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate is my first love and my first realization on the importance of healthy skin underneath makeup
Olena G.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
I first got this product in a sample size, and now I have the full size. I have sensitive combo skin and it works well for me. Immediately my skin feels hydrated, and looks tighter and glowing, without any uncomfortable feel or irritation. It is a little sticky when applied, but absorbs fast. I definitely see a difference with this product. Now it is one of my favorite products as it really works for me.