BY LANCÔME

Helps recreate skin for a youthful appearance Contains innovative formula with presence of proteins Promotes beautiful skin for every woman at every age Incredibly makes skin silky soft smooth & supple Leaves skin refined luminous & even-toned To use: Apply in morning & evening before normal skincare see more...

priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a superb serum for aging skin. A wee bit expensive but worth every penny. After 3 weeks of using it..my husband was like.. There is something different about your face.. Good different
Heather L.
This product sinks very quickly into the skin. I am able to layer multiple serums on top of this. Every morning I wake up with baby soft and smooth skin. It has helped reduced wrinkles around my eyes that I get from straining.
Rebecca H.
I received this product as a sample from a friend and I will getting the full size product. It leaves your skin supple without breaking you out. It feels like it helps my fine lines and makes my makeup go on smoothly.
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I think that this product really gives your skin a boos, I have been using it for about three weeks now and so far I love how it leaves my skin feeling more moisturized and smooth!
samira e.
I tried a sample of this serum for about 2 weeks and I am in love with it!! It's very pricey though! It makes my skin soft and glowy, awesome product would definitely purchase.
ec408e c.
I like Lancome products even though they're pricey. As an alternative, I usually buy their Loreal counterpart and they seem to work the same since they're sister companies.
Cátia F.
I did not understand the purpose of this product. I did not see any difference with the product or without the product.
There are better eye creams.

The package is quite cool but is that. A nice package.