BY LANCÔME

Formulated in an elegant gel texture enriched with Genifique technology, Genifique Yeux helps reactivate key signs of youth and fight against visible signs of fatigue. Use daily for a rested, youthful-looking eye contour, as after a good night’s sleep.

Results:

See visibly younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days. Dark circles, fine lines, eye bags* and under-eye circles seem to diminish, and the eye area looks fresh and luminous.

*Based on a dermatological evaluation.

Benefits

• See younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days.
  • This unique gel-cream leaves the eye contour velvety to the touch. Dark circles and signs of fatigue appear to diminish. The eye contour appears brighter and more radiant, as if infused with life.
  • In 1 application, 85% felt a softer eye contour.* In 1 week, 89% saw a smoother eye contour.* In 1 month, 81% felt their eyes looked less tired.*
  • *Based on self-assessments of 55 women in a 4-week study.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclohexasiloxane, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Di-c12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract / Extrait De Levure, Ptfe, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polygonum Fagopyrum Extract / Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Silica, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Boron Nitride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance

Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
I needed an eye cream that would treat the few fine lines that have cropped up in recent years, along with dryness around the eye. A sales associate recommended this, and as it came with the new Lancome gel moisturizer, it seemed like a no-brainer. While I love the metal applicator (it cools any puffiness in the morning and is a soothing way to apply), the product just doesn't deliver the results I want. It is moisturizing and dries easily, which makes putting makeup on over the serum super easy. But it doesn't address any issues with fine lines, nor does my eye area appear brighter. I feel like I bought an expensive moisturizer for my eye with zero benefits. A little does go a long way and even though I use this approximately twice daily, I still have plenty left in the bottle after 8 months of use. That being said, I probably would not purchase again. I would recommend for people who are looking to moisturizer but don't have any other concerns to address re: their eyes.
Ellen D.
Leominster , MA
I’ve been using Genifique Yeux for over two months and if you saw me, you would understand why. After a few weeks I noticed that my eyes have more youthful, re-energized appearance—seriously! I’ll admit that I was skeptical at first, but who wouldn’t be? Or so I thought, until I was given a sample of Genifique Yeux when I was shopping with my sister. I describe the formula as botox-like, minus the needle and swelling of course, in the sense that I could feel the formula smoothing out those troublesome lines. As I said earlier, I have been using it for over two months and I feel radiant, but more importantly, my eyes look rested. I recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah S.
Coralville
This is such an amazing under eye cream. It truly hydrates the skin under my eyes. Especially since some foundations and concealers tend to dry the area.

After using it for a few days I noticed that I could feel my under eye so soft and fresh. Like I’ve just washed my face. Except I didn’t. It’s just that good. I admit it is super expensive, like other Lancôme products but it’s worth it. And it lasts a while since you only need a tiny amount for each use. I’ve been using it for months and I’ve already finished it and need a new one. Need to repurchase indeed.
Lynn B.
I had high hopes given the brand and cost. I don’t have wrinkles, just smile lines at the corner of my eyes. My eyes aren’t puffy nor do I have dark circles. It moisturized, but did nothing else. Maybe it works better for more mature skin. Given its price, I’d never buy it again. I wouldn’t recommend it either. There are more economical products that do more. Save your money.
Angela P.
This eye cream is incredible. I was able to use a sample of it from a gift set, but I had to go back to buy some more once it ran out! I use it day and night around my eyes. I tend to smile with my eyes, so I’m prone to get more wrinkles around there. I’ve been noticing that there are less visible fine lines due to the hydrating and moisturizing effects of the eye cream.
Keila D.
houston
I seriously feel that Lancôme is just brand name and very good publicity, Ill put 3 just cause what I say doesn’t really mean it’s 100% true, we all have different types of skin, but this or any other Lancôme things that I have tried, have not worked on me at all! To think it’s so expensive, I literally stay with the Korean brands!
Yessenia S.
Villa Park, IL
I got this eye gel as a complimentary product courtesy of Influenster and all I can say is wow. This was my first time using it but I’ve heard so many good reviews before. My mom used to buy this all the time at the Lancôme counter and now she is hooked again! I apply it before doing my makeup and at night after washing my face. I recommended this product.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I recieved this in a makeup bundle from Belk’s in our local mall. I love Lancôme products, but this little bottle I used I can actually tell a difference in the thin lines around my eyes. My eyes don’t look as tired as they would usually look. It’s simple and easy to use and smooths right in with ease! It’s not greasy either it’s silky. I haven’t tried a lot of eye cream products, but this stuff works great! I would recommend to anyone! They are also priced decently! I will definitely be buying this specific kind again soon!
Lancôme Advanced Génifique (Your Youthful Ritual) Set
Brianna A.
Williamsburg
This is a good product for people who don't need a whole lot of help underneath their eye contour. Although it is marketed to help with dark circles and I feel it does help a bit to brighten underneath my eyes it's not like magic in a bottle. The formula itself is good though- I don't like a heavy eye cream and this one is more of a gel consistency. Nice and light!
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
I would not recommend this. It works decently, but it will roll up under your makeup and compromise the your makeup look. You could make it work if you only used it at night and then in the morning made sure you cleaned all the product off your face, but I don’t feel like I should have to do that.
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
What is the best time to use it at night or day, or any time?
D M.
Is it worth the money?
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
Does this work well for under eyes dark circles??
Nicole D.
Tucson
What is this supposed to do exactly. Does it actually work?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Is this really better than other eye cream?