BY LANCÔME

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A fresh, lightweight eye gel-cream that leaves the eye area looking smoother, rested, and healthier. Solutions for:- Dark circles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…A busy lifestyle does not stand a chance with this eye cream. The fresh, velvety gel-cream texture helps the eye area appear more rested, healthier, and re-energized. The eye contour looks smoother and younger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is safe for sensitive eyes. It is allergy tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Research results: Based on self-assessments of 55 women in a 4-week study: - 85% felt a softer eye contour in 1 application - 89% saw a smoother eye contour in 1 week - 81% felt their eyes looked less tired in 1 month

Janeigne N.
I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin but I was starting to have a drier eye area. The cream is definitely moisturizing BUT about 30 mins after I apply it, my eyes start to burn and tingle and feel really dried out. I've noticed this whether I use the cream on my lids and underneath or just underneath my eyes. I wouldn't recommend especially considering the cost is not worth the burning sensation I get.
Lynn B.
I had high hopes given the brand and cost. I don’t have wrinkles, just smile lines at the corner of my eyes. My eyes aren’t puffy nor do I have dark circles. It moisturized, but did nothing else. Maybe it works better for more mature skin. Given its price, I’d never buy it again. I wouldn’t recommend it either. There are more economical products that do more. Save your money.
Kate F.
For some reason I can’t tolerate Lancôme products near my eyes at all. Wether it’s a under eye moisturizer or facial moisturizer they all make my under eye area burn like fire and make my eyes water terribly. I never break out but it’s painful enough to where I have to take it off. :( so sad!
Macy W.
Midwest City, OK
This eye cream is great !!! I have tried a sample at Sephora and thought it was amazing. Very thick and worth the price. I would love to buy the full size to use with my anti aging moisturizer. They have such good skincare worth investing in
Chloe G.
Winn
I use the this product quite often, I originally got it in a sample but after using it for a few weeks went back and purchased a full bottle. I love using it but it does leave my skin feeling quite oily after it is applied.
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a very nice, beautiful eye cream. It leaves my eyes looking smoother than without it. I live wearing this under my makeup to prime my eyes. It doesn’t irritate me or make my eyes water either, which is pretty nice.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I have tried this and I felt like it irritated my skin a little bit. I have combination skin and it is normally not sensitive but this bothered me a little bit. It is soft but I just couldn't get past the irritation
Stormy C.
Bridgeport
Very nice packaging. The smell is not super strong but also not the greatest scent. I don't feel like the product itself did much, especially for the cost of the product.
Elena S.
Royal Oak, MI
Expensive but worth it. I can't go without eye cream now my eyes feel so dry if I don't have it. Packaging is nice too. I would buy it again if the cost was lower. I run through eye cream quickly.
Kaye J.
Florence
Anyone searching for eye cream should try this. I also am a fan of regenerist eye serum . It is pricey . If you can swing the splurge its not much investment for your face and last around three four montbs
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
What is the best time to use it at night or day, or any time?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Is this really worth 67.00 a jar?
D M.
Is it worth the money?
Nicole D.
Tucson
What is this supposed to do exactly. Does it actually work?
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
Does this work well for under eyes dark circles??