BY LANCÔME #71 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Formulated in an elegant gel texture enriched with Genifique technology, Genifique Yeux helps reactivate key signs of youth and fight against visible signs of fatigue. Use daily for a rested, youthful-looking eye contour, as after a good night’s sleep.

Results:

See visibly younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days. Dark circles, fine lines, eye bags* and under-eye circles seem to diminish, and the eye area looks fresh and luminous.

*Based on a dermatological evaluation.

Benefits

• See younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days.
  • This unique gel-cream leaves the eye contour velvety to the touch. Dark circles and signs of fatigue appear to diminish. The eye contour appears brighter and more radiant, as if infused with life.
  • In 1 application, 85% felt a softer eye contour.* In 1 week, 89% saw a smoother eye contour.* In 1 month, 81% felt their eyes looked less tired.*
  • *Based on self-assessments of 55 women in a 4-week study.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclohexasiloxane, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Di-c12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract / Extrait De Levure, Ptfe, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polygonum Fagopyrum Extract / Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Silica, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Boron Nitride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance

Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
I’ve been using Genifique Yeux for over two months and if you saw me, you would understand why. After a few weeks I noticed that my eyes have more youthful, re-energized appearance—seriously! I’ll admit that I was skeptical at first, but who wouldn’t be? Or so I thought, until I was given a sample of Genifique Yeux when I was shopping with my sister. I describe the formula as botox-like, minus the needle and swelling of course, in the sense that I could feel the formula smoothing out those troublesome lines. As I said earlier, I have been using it for over two months and I feel radiant, but more importantly, my eyes look rested. I recommend this product to anyone.
Keila D.
houston
I seriously feel that Lancôme is just brand name and very good publicity, Ill put 3 just cause what I say doesn’t really mean it’s 100% true, we all have different types of skin, but this or any other Lancôme things that I have tried, have not worked on me at all! To think it’s so expensive, I literally stay with the Korean brands!
Yessenia S.
Villa Park, IL
I got this eye gel as a complimentary product courtesy of Influenster and all I can say is wow. This was my first time using it but I’ve heard so many good reviews before. My mom used to buy this all the time at the Lancôme counter and now she is hooked again! I apply it before doing my makeup and at night after washing my face. I recommended this product.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I recieved this in a makeup bundle from Belk’s in our local mall. I love Lancôme products, but this little bottle I used I can actually tell a difference in the thin lines around my eyes. My eyes don’t look as tired as they would usually look. It’s simple and easy to use and smooths right in with ease! It’s not greasy either it’s silky. I haven’t tried a lot of eye cream products, but this stuff works great! I would recommend to anyone! They are also priced decently! I will definitely be buying this specific kind again soon!
Lancôme Advanced Génifique (Your Youthful Ritual) Set
Senan D.
So pricey but soooo good. I hesitated on getting this because I knew it would be amazing and I wouldn't be able to afford it. My mom gave me a good sized sample and yep, LOVE IT! my eyes feel lifted and a bit tighter, without that my pony it too tight thing. If you can afford it, I say get it! If it's on sale, great it. Worth the investment.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
I would not recommend this. It works decently, but it will roll up under your makeup and compromise the your makeup look. You could make it work if you only used it at night and then in the morning made sure you cleaned all the product off your face, but I don’t feel like I should have to do that.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
It’s not bad, it’s just not my go to for eye cream. It isn’t super emollient, it’s a lighter gel consistency from what I remember, it’s been a while and it isn’t too memorable to be honest. I didn’t like it enough to finish it, after a while I switched over to a different brand. I’m in my early 20s so I don’t really have major aging damage, I do however care for my skincare routine, and this just didn’t make the cut.
RaSheeda W.
Great compliment to the Genefique serum. It keeps the undereye hydrated and reduces fine lines and darkness overtime. It is not heavily scented lkke some other lancome products. It was purchased at Belk. I would DEFINITELY purchase thus product again.
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This is definitely a luxury eye cream. It's moisturizing, thick in consistency but feels really good on the skin it's really moisturizing and radiant. All of that comes at a high price price point. I love it I just wish it was less expensive.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this eye cream it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Does this brighten the under eye as well as eliminate fine lines? I'm looking for something especially brightening.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I'm 23, Will this help with my crows feet and under eye wrinkles?
Maricela F.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
Thoughts on this product?! I have a dry, sensitive skin under the eye!
Yanibell P.
New York
I’m 25, am i too young to try this product? I have deep hollows under my eye and it gets puffy at times. Can this work for this?