BY LANCÔME #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Formulated in an elegant gel texture enriched with Genifique technology, Genifique Yeux helps reactivate key signs of youth and fight against visible signs of fatigue. Use daily for a rested, youthful-looking eye contour, as after a good night’s sleep.

Results:

See visibly younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days. Dark circles, fine lines, eye bags* and under-eye circles seem to diminish, and the eye area looks fresh and luminous.

*Based on a dermatological evaluation.

Benefits

• See younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days.
  • This unique gel-cream leaves the eye contour velvety to the touch. Dark circles and signs of fatigue appear to diminish. The eye contour appears brighter and more radiant, as if infused with life.
  • In 1 application, 85% felt a softer eye contour.* In 1 week, 89% saw a smoother eye contour.* In 1 month, 81% felt their eyes looked less tired.*
  • *Based on self-assessments of 55 women in a 4-week study.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclohexasiloxane, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Di-c12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract / Extrait De Levure, Ptfe, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polygonum Fagopyrum Extract / Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Silica, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Boron Nitride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I recieved this in a makeup bundle from Belk’s in our local mall. I love Lancôme products, but this little bottle I used I can actually tell a difference in the thin lines around my eyes. My eyes don’t look as tired as they would usually look. It’s simple and easy to use and smooths right in with ease! It’s not greasy either it’s silky. I haven’t tried a lot of eye cream products, but this stuff works great! I would recommend to anyone! They are also priced decently! I will definitely be buying this specific kind again soon!
Lancôme Advanced Génifique (Your Youthful Ritual) Set
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
I’ve been using Genifique Yeux for over two months and if you saw me, you would understand why. After a few weeks I noticed that my eyes have more youthful, re-energized appearance—seriously! I’ll admit that I was skeptical at first, but who wouldn’t be? Or so I thought, until I was given a sample of Genifique Yeux when I was shopping with my sister. I describe the formula as botox-like, minus the needle and swelling of course, in the sense that I could feel the formula smoothing out those troublesome lines. As I said earlier, I have been using it for over two months and I feel radiant, but more importantly, my eyes look rested. I recommend this product to anyone.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I got a travel size of this product to try before I decided to purchase the full size. I am only 23, so I don't really need to worry about wrinkles just yet, but I do want to prevent them and just keep my eye area moisturized and youthful. At first, this eye cream worked fine and moisturized the eye area very well. Unfortunately, as I kept using this, I discovered it was causing milia to start forming under my eyes. I immediately stopped using it after learning that if an eye cream is too heavy then it can cause milia. I think this eye cream would work best for those with really dry under eyes, but for my skin I think I need a more light-weight eye cream.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
This is a great eye cream! I have noticed a huge difference in the brightness of my under eyes, it works wonders for under eye darkness! I get mine at Ulta during extra point days! The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because for the price it doesn’t work as well on hydration and puffiness, however it really helps with the darkness! Recommend for people trying to brighten up their under eyes!
Keila D.
houston
I seriously feel that Lancôme is just brand name and very good publicity, Ill put 3 just cause what I say doesn’t really mean it’s 100% true, we all have different types of skin, but this or any other Lancôme things that I have tried, have not worked on me at all! To think it’s so expensive, I literally stay with the Korean brands!
Yessenia S.
Villa Park, IL
I got this eye gel as a complimentary product courtesy of Influenster and all I can say is wow. This was my first time using it but I’ve heard so many good reviews before. My mom used to buy this all the time at the Lancôme counter and now she is hooked again! I apply it before doing my makeup and at night after washing my face. I recommended this product.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Lancome skin care is always a brand I turn to when I need results. This cream is incredible and gives me the results I want quickly. The hydration is amazing and as always the ingredients are cutting edge and innovative. I highly recommend any Lancome skin care products, but this cream is definitely one of my favorites
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
I would not recommend this. It works decently, but it will roll up under your makeup and compromise the your makeup look. You could make it work if you only used it at night and then in the morning made sure you cleaned all the product off your face, but I don’t feel like I should have to do that.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
It’s not bad, it’s just not my go to for eye cream. It isn’t super emollient, it’s a lighter gel consistency from what I remember, it’s been a while and it isn’t too memorable to be honest. I didn’t like it enough to finish it, after a while I switched over to a different brand. I’m in my early 20s so I don’t really have major aging damage, I do however care for my skincare routine, and this just didn’t make the cut.
RaSheeda W.
Great compliment to the Genefique serum. It keeps the undereye hydrated and reduces fine lines and darkness overtime. It is not heavily scented lkke some other lancome products. It was purchased at Belk. I would DEFINITELY purchase thus product again.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Does this brighten the under eye as well as eliminate fine lines? I'm looking for something especially brightening.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I'm 23, Will this help with my crows feet and under eye wrinkles?
maricela f.