Lancôme Genifique Soleil Skin Youth UV Protector SPF 30 for Body Lancome Skin Protector Women uploaded by Andrea M.Lancôme Genifique Soleil Skin Youth UV Protector SPF 30 for Body Lancome Skin Protector Women uploaded by Andrea M.

BY LANCÔME

A weightless rapid-dissolving daytime protector for body. With a water-resistant formula. Developed with an advanced broad UVA/UVB filter system. Formulated with an antioxidant complex to shield the production levels of youth proteins. Genifique Soleil Skin Youth UV Protector SPF 30 for Body Lancome 5 oz Skin Protector Women.

Noelly G.
Tampa, FL
I love using this product with a fresh clean face! I will use it in the morning before I leave home and it meets my expectations every time! I am a repeat consumer of this product and definitely recommend this to others in the market for a great skin care product!
Tami R.
I always havr my Lancomesu su sunscreen with me in my bag. It is perfect protection when you have to apend time out in the sun and need to apply some sunscreen without the sensation that your face is greasy
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this brand. So I opted to get the sunscreen from them too. It's very light and it can be worn under the make up. Smells fantastic too. I highly recommend this.
Rebecca L.
I am OBSESSED with all lancome sunscreens! They smell great, absorbs quickly so that I can put my makeup on over them, and they feel like nothing on my face! I used to hate wearing sun screen bc they felt greasy but not with lancome!
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
Fantastic coverage for everyday use and it has Spf! I wear this under all of my makeup or if I'm. Not wearing anything, I at least put this on to protect my skin.
DanielaC M.
miami
So guys I love this I have a really delicate  skin and the product help me!! My skin look really good, I like the texture!
genesis d.
Que is parece esto, consideración por su Marc es buen roducto, lo contaré para usarlo en este verano pqraver su resuotdo
Whitney R.
Cleveland
I got some of this from my grandmother. It works well but I have sensitive skin on my face and it caused a break out.
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Ratey mcrate pants. I am the ratey mcratest rater therr has ever been. Nigga. My nigga. Mah niggggahhhbbbhhhhhhhhb
Ana Stephanie G.
Elizabeth , NJ

I always try to use sunscreen before leaving the house to take care of my skin, really this protector has been indispensable for me, about spend my expectations, im a repeat user and i recommends this products with close eyes, definitely i would buy it again.