BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome Genifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream - 50 ml

Lancome Genifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream - 50 ml

Génifique Repair Night Cream, the anti-ageing night cream from Lancôme. Wake up to refreshed, younger-looking skin with our Night Cream.

Beneifts:

Targets the visible signs of fatigue to help restore skin's luminosity and youthful complexion while you sleep

• Your skin will be intensely moisturised, smooth and appear more radiant
  • Visible signs of ageing and wrinkles will appear reduced by morning

• Aqua / Water
  • Laureth-7
  • Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil
  • Parfum / Fragrance
  • Sodium Benzoate

How’s it compare with #Lancome #Benefait #night cream in reducing wrinkles and fine lines? Is there any reason to switch from #Benefait?
Any recommendation for this cream? Is it as effective as genefique serum? Want it for dry skin with small finelines.
Does it really works against finelines and wrinkles? Especially lines around lips? I like eye cream and going to buy this one. Is it worth to price at all?
Start your review of Lancome Genifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream - 50 ml!
Product Highlights
Love this ! Always put on in the night or after I shower ! Wake up with soft hydrating skin love this in reviews
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Lancome Genifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream - 50 ml uploaded by Susan S.
After using it for 60 days I could see a very real difference . I will be 60 in February of 2020 and I’ve been using this along with other Lancôme Skin Care products for 20 years. I love them and highly recommend them. Lancome Genifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream - 50 ml
lara T.
Pearland, TX
Lancome Genifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream - 50 ml uploaded by lara T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have recieved so many of these samples, but nothing compares to Clairins. Thank you Influencer for the box to make me switch to: Clarins Double Serum (Hydric + Lipidic System) Complete Age Control Concentrate 30ml/1oz Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate 15ml/0.5oz ( PACK 3) Clarins Multi-Active Jour Target Fine Lines Antioxidant Day Cream - Gel ( Normal to Combination Skin ) --50ml/1.7oz By Clarins
Paola R.
Absolutely!! This is probably the best Night cream I have ever had. It did Improved my skin’s texture making softer, radiant and helped with small wrinkle lines .
Diane O.
Duryea, PA
I'm a few weeks into using this cream with the face and eye serum amd I'm seeing results. Even the cream alone i feel is essential enough to handle producing big results. I like the texture of it and the way it feels when I wear it under makeup.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,573 reviews
I received a two week sample of this product and I must say I really like it. I know that Lancome tends to be pricey, but they're proven name in beauty and skin care. I love the texture and the scent is mild and very very pleasant. It glides onto my skin beautifully. I use it with the Elizabeth Arden vitamin c ceramide capsules at night. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is plump and soft and brighter. I love it.
Emma F.
Longwood
I received a sample of this product as a gift for Christmas. I am always trying out new night serums to try to help my skin tone as well as the puffiness under my eyes. This serum feels nice when applying it. It doesn’t seem to have much of a scent to it, so my allergies don’t act up. After about a week of using it, I started to see an improvement under my eyes and my skin feels tighter around my neck.
Naomi P.
Weston, FL
One of the best creams that I have tried, I used it for several years, and it is great, the only reason why it changed, is because in my case, I felt that my skin got used to it and I wanted to change, but it is a very good cream, helps with fine lines, with a very subtle smell, I recommend it!
member-6924c
BEAUTIFUL package. So much strength in such a little glass. Silky smooth skin is just a few dollops away. Vital product in nighttime regime and doesn't leave an oily residue. Super affective and great for sensitive skin. Most crimes make me breakout but I havent had any problems with this product.
Shanelle T.
Lake Charles, LA
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
I have added this to my skincare routine and my dark circles are very minimal. A little goes a long way and I do this two times a day morning and night unless I decide to wear a overnight mask.
Sami R.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this night cream! It’s so smoothing and hydrating! It also lasts forever! A little goes such a long way