Lancôme Génifique Nutrics Nourishing Day Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Maria O.

BY LANCÔME

Génifique Nutrics, our powerful anti-ageing moisturiser, nourishes your skin by reinforcing its lipid barrier and gives your skin a youthful-looking complexion.

Benefits

• Comfort and nourish instantly
  • Reduces the appearance of visible signs of ageing, younger looking skin and radiance.

How to boost its efficiency

• In the morning, apply your cream after Advanced Génifique, our #1 serum, using upwards motions to the face and neck, working the product in to maintain beautifully nurtured skin.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Peg-1 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ci 1914 / Yellow 5, Ci 147 / Red 4, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Adenosine, Peg-2 Stearate, Behenic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 8, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Linalool, Isohexadecane, Cholesterol, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Acrylates Copolymer, Geraniol, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ns, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Eos, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Disodium Edta, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-25, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance

Rachel H.
Henrietta, NY
This product is great! I bought it a few weeks ago and have been using it every few days since. It's a great product to get the dead skin and nourish!! I love the smell as well. I will definitely be repurchasing this because it makes my skin feel smooth, rejuvenated and clean!
Magaly T.
Woburn , MA
wonderful and super affordable! suits all skin types!You find it easily in all the perfumeries and it is better than other brands! everyone here at home used and approved, it's fantastic and you see difference in the first week!
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
Amazing!! It is very hydrating and my concealer goes on very smoothly.be, I give it 5 stars because.. OMG this cream feels so amazing on my skin!!! I have tried many eye creams and gels, but this one feels just incredible!!!
🇻🇪-🇺🇸 H.
doral
Edna B.
Meridian, MS
Omg I live this product. It is so easy to use and it smells great. Leaves your completion feeling great. Love love love this product.
Reanna B.
Was not too happy with this although it costed a fortune it was actually a lot of auality with it I would not buy
Marissa C.
LOVE PEEL OFF MASKS, though it is a pain when the mask gets stuck in your hair. This mask helped with my pores.
Rachel K.
It was nice and relaxing on my face. I would use this again. I would give this a 5 stars all day everyday
Mayra G.
It is a cream that used it every morning, and I liked it a lot, I used it and then I used makeup and it leaves my face very soft, fresh and hydrated. It is very effective and have a nice packaging. I used it once but I would use it again and I would buy it again because is a very nice product.
Bonds B.
This is a good cream that smells nice. It is slightly yellow but it doesn't leave sticky residues behind. However, if you have oily skin this is an absolute NO for you as it will make you skin a bit oily.