Skin CareFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz

Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz

A high-performance anti-aging face serum Developed with advanced Genifique Technology & a biotechnology-derived ingredient Helps enhance genes' activity & promote the production of youth proteins Replenishes skin with intense moisture Visibly reduces

I absolutely love all of these products, but I can’t afford it. Can anyone recommend something you have tried that is similar & has similar results, but isn’t as expensive?[product:lancome-genifique-advanced-youth-activating-concentrate-30ml/1oz]
Start your review of Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,053 reviews
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not gonna lie, this serum makes me feel VERY fancy! 🙃 The bottle is beautiful and high quality and the dropper is really great. When you close the bottle, it clicks into place and every single time you open it the dropper is full. You don’t have to pump it at all. The actual serum is amazing, one of my favorites that I’ve ever used. The main ingredients are prebiotics to help with anti-aging and overall skin health. I got this in the Lancôme 2020 Beauty Box, so I didn’t pay full price for it, but I definitely would. It has a light fragrance to it, but it’s not at all irritating or drying. It has a thick-ish consistency that’s easy to apply and absorbs quickly. I’ve been using it for about a month and a half now and my skin has never felt better! I have some pretty deep lines in my forehead and around my eyes, so I’m excited to see how this serum helps over time either eliminate them or keep them at bay! This serum retails at $78 for 1oz, which is super duper expensive in my opinion. I honestly use it very sparingly and combined with other anti-aging skincare products, I think it’s totally worth the splurge!
Lynn Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Lynn Y.
First time I tried this serum is from a sample and after couple times usage, I really feel the skin get softer and smoother. Therefore I went back to buy the big bottle. And I love how easy to use it with the tube and you can control how much you want to use each time. It’s a very good product! Recommend!
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Samantha H.
Love this! Love the dropper application and consistency of the product. Makes my skin feel great. I normally use before bed. My skin looks younger and more even. Highly recommend
Tracey D.
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This serum is the fountain of youth. Not only did it brighten my complexion but the fine lines and dark spots diminished. It was super effective and I could see results within a few days. I wouldn’t change a thing and would highly recommend.
Lorrie M.
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Lorrie M.
[product:lancome-genifique-advanced-youth-activating-concentrate-30ml/1oz] has made my skin smooth and reduced fine lines. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid which is known for hydration, Vitamin C which is known for antioxidant properties and bifidus prebiotic which is known for promoting good bacteria on skin surface. This concentrate sinks into the skin immediately upon application. I love the convenient dropper so that you can get precise application every time you use it. I would definitely recommend adding this to your skincare routine. I was lucky enough to get a sample from Lancôme. #LancomeGenifique #YoungerSkin #HealthySkin #Influenster #voxbox
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,042 reviews
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m giving this 3 stars strictly because of the denatured alcohol high on the ingredient list. There are beneficial alcohols but this isn’t one of them especially if you have dry or sensitive skin. Having said that however, this does have a cult following and it is a top seller. Only you can decide what’s best for your skin but I like to be upfront and honest in all of my reviews. I have balanced skin (not oily or dry) and I’m 51 which is the demographic for this youth serum. I actually like this and definitely notice smoothing and firming. I like that it has a dropper too. Four drops is all you need for your entire face. I used this morning and night for about a week and a half. This is very drying and makes the skin feel somewhat taut so a moisturizer after this is a must. The serum goes on first before anything else. I’m still undecided if I’ll continue using this simply because of the alcohol ingredient. But as I mentioned, I do think it’s effective as an anti-aging product. For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Amanda M.
Blue Island, IL
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! I put it on every morning right after toner. It soaks in immediately to get me ready for my other skin care. It makes my face so soft and softened my lines in a couple weeks. My deeper lines took longer, but they are mostly gone now too. This is definitely Holy grail status.
Brenda W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Brenda W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I use this daily after cleansing and toning my face. This serum has given me smoother softer skin. It has helped with dry spots and redness. I love this as my daily serum. Lancome Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate 30Ml/1Oz
Lori M.
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Lori M.
I was lucky enough to recieve a free sample of Lancome Genifique Advanced Youth Activating concentrate serum. The first time you put it on you see the differnce in your face, it looks more uplifting and rejuvenated, you see the instant glow. It's a thick constancy but a little goes a long way and it really covers ur face with a few drops. The bottle is so cute and little with the little dropper. I like how easy it is to use with the dropper on it. U just have to lightly pat it into ur skin.
Maria R.
Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz uploaded by Maria R.
I received this amazing sample from Lancôme I’m in love with the silky softness of my face!!! High quality product highly recommend it. Such a lovely size for a sample very generous of Lancôme #Lancôme #Influencer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steph C.
Elmira, ON
il y a 4 mois
Jackie B. il y a 4 mois
I would say roughly about six months. A little bit goes a long way!
Veronica M.
mokena, IL
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
il y a un an
Sara V. il y a un an
I’ve tried it and I love it. I would say that I’ve learned it’s not for everyone. So try to get a sample size to test if you can. I got hooked off my sample I received.
Edyta K.
il y a 2 ans
Sashi P. il y a un an
I love this product a lot, it was recommended to me by my aunt, I have been using it for the past 6 months now, I had a rough skin and it’s so smooth now.