BY LANCÔME

Génific HD is specifically designed for men, and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Day after day, skin is infused with life and radiates with energy. Use Génific HD for a healthy looking skin tone and dramatically refined skin texture.

Benefits:

• Healthy looking skin tone
  • Dramatically refined skin texture

Kristen M.
Sudbury
I love this product so much! It evened out my skin tone and is the perfect texture for my oily skin. It also works well as a base for makeup. It is expensive but definitely worth it. Very little is needed and a bottle lasts me about 6 months.
Daria L.
Saw it at one of tutorials on YouTube n decided to tri it! unfortunately my skin goes badly, but my friend lovin it, because she had no skin problems! Recommended for that type of people.
Andrew H.
This is a great product and one that I really enjoy using!! I feel it works and suits me perfectly!! I have recommend to everyone that I know!!!
Jose C.
Magnifica crema para caballeros, la uso junto con mi papa y los resultados son fascinantes, nure rejuvenece, fortalece y con un excelente aroma
Sarah V.
Toronto
My husband uses this since I bought it for him last year. He loves it. He loves the smell and he is very happy with how it's affected his skin.
Mary Jane S.
Kelowna
My husband only recently started using facial products but he really likes this stuff. He enjoys how his face feels after using this
Deymir G.
I love this cream actually helps me against those wrinkles , I Audo so much that my mother and my father wants . LOL
Megha L.
This is really effective and really noticed a difference in my skin after using it I have a oily sensitive skin
yamiz o.
madera, ca
I bought for my husband and he really limed it and he is a really special person regarding lotion moisturizer
Kristin N.
Great product. Makes skin feel soft, but not greasy. Would highly recommend this product.

back