BY LANCÔME

Génific HD is specifically designed for men, and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Day after day, skin is infused with life and radiates with energy. Use Génific HD for a healthy looking skin tone and dramatically refined skin texture.

Benefits:

• Healthy looking skin tone
  • Dramatically refined skin texture

Trenton C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
You can never go wrong with a good moisturizer. I have terribly oily skin and this product cut that down significantly!
R R.
Norwalk, IA
This is a great product. I have seen great results and love that my skin feels great. Less wrinkles which is great!
Maria A.
My husband used to think that taking care of his skin was girlie. After using the Lancome products,he is hooked!
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
This product is really good I use it myself and it amazing . i love it so much I even bought it for my mom. Lol
Ramiro V.
Benbrook, Tx
My wife always buys these for me and I have to say love the way my skin looks and feels after a couple of weeks
Jennifer L.
Norwalk, CT
My boyfriend is already used quite liked. The smell is very good !!! it glides on very smooth dries quickly .
Diana J.
Anaheim, CA
Noticed a slight difference after a month. Nothing too special as my Paulas choice moisturizer was better.
Amanda A.
Grand Rapids
If you want to look young again, buy this product. The price point is good and kees skin glowing and clean.
James B.
Ranger, GA
Make you look and feel much younger. I'm am now hooked on this product. The price point in great as well
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
Love the lancome night recovery concentrate. This makes the face feel great, and the smell is good too.