BY LANCÔME

Génific HD is specifically designed for men, and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Day after day, skin is infused with life and radiates with energy. Use Génific HD for a healthy looking skin tone and dramatically refined skin texture.

Benefits:

• Healthy looking skin tone
  • Dramatically refined skin texture

Danielle N.
Lafayette, CA
This is a good moisturizer but it just gets my skin way too oily. If you have super dry skin I recommend it but if you don't you probably shouldn't buy this product.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA
I personaly love lancome but i didn't know they had pruducts for men so i got the genific hd yough activating concentrate for my husband and he really liked it
Tova R.
Brooklyn, NY
I only use the female Lancome products. They have supplied the market with the most comprehensive line of facial products for decades. Top notch in every way.
Jackie B.
I love this product it helps to keep me from getting wrinkles and it keeps my skin well moisturized and glowing. It doesn't bother my skin or make it feel dry.
Sheridan S.
Hodges, SC
Keeping your skin looking vibrant and great moistures the skin and works great in the first use and doesn't dry the skin great smell and product for the skin
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
My fiancé has just started using this. And there DEFINITELY is a difference seen for his 3 weeks of use. He only uses it every other morning and every night.
Brisa R.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this product for a couple of months and it is amazing. The lines near my eyes have softened and I can definitely see the difference
kenia a.
Harrison, NJ
My husband have 34 years and hes using yhis product i have seen a lot of vhange in his skin is more moist more clear less poor open is amazing
Rosa A.
Omg this product is absolutely great love love it!! Even though I'm young I want to prevent wrinkles from forming so I used this product.
Yasmini L.
Arlington, TX
I definitely give this a thumbs up 100% I love this product super moisturizing ! The price is reasonable for the brand and quality.