BY LANCÔME

Génific HD is specifically designed for men, and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Day after day, skin is infused with life and radiates with energy. Use Génific HD for a healthy looking skin tone and dramatically refined skin texture.

Benefits:

• Healthy looking skin tone
  • Dramatically refined skin texture

May K.
San Rafael, CA
This product made me break out like mad! I am not a fan of Lancome moisturizers any more and the same thing happened with Estee Lauder, but my new go to is now Shiseido.
Susan T.
This moisturizer is LIFE. it's gives my face a soft and smooth canvas for an easy application to my daily makeup routine. not to mention it protects and keeps it hydrated ALL DAY. It is a must have in your makeup kit
Johnie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
At my age, most men don't watch their skin and its beginning to show >.< but this moisturizer does wonders for my face especially because i work on cars and the oils wreak havok on it.
Ericka P.
Calhoun, GA
I got this for my hubby but he said he didn't really saw a differences so he stopped using it men what thing to work on the first day do.. I don't really now what else say
Abigail R.
Seminole, FL
This is a wonderful addition to my anti-aging regimen. It is light and gentle is always leaves my skin so soft. I just started using this (first got it as a sample) and now am on my second bottle. Definitely worth the money.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Bought this for my husband. He works in harsh temperatures and around a lot of chemicals. Often in the sun too. I thought this would help. It has and it keeps his skin moisturizers and healthy.
Brandi R.
I bought this for my husband last year for his birthday, and even though he has a full, coarse beard, after shaving his face gets so smoothie... And he stopped breaking out! Win win for me!
Nancy G.
Magnolia, TX
I actually got a sample of this and I must say its amazing the texture is rich and it it glides on very smooth dries quickly . I love the feel of my skin after i used it
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
It felt good on my skin. I did not see a significant different after about 8 weeks of using it, however there was no irritation and my skin did not get worse either.
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
Is my favorite product for wrinkles and fine lines you will se results after 2 weeks that you start to used.
Before I go to slepp is the best time to use and I will apply in my neck too for great results.