BY LANCÔME

Gel Éclat foam cleanser is so fine and voluminous that glides on the skin to gently liberate the skin from impurities.

Rinse off and rediscover the radiant effect of clean skin.

Normal and combination skin types.

Discover the full Éclat range: Mousse Éclat Foam Cleanser and Tonique Éclat Exfoliating Toner.

Benefits
Hydrates the skin for a comfortable and non-drying cleansing experience.

How to boost its efficiency

• Use twice daily: morning and evening.
  • Put a small amount and lather in your hand before applying on wet face.
  • Massage circularly to boost micro-circulation and for a deep cleansing.
  • Rinse off.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Peg-12 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Myristate, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract, Coconut Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract / Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Sodium Isethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-32, Polysorbate 2, Limonene, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Papain, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Gel Eclat Clarifying Foam Cleanser
  • "My favorite cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and it's one of the few things I can use. I also love the scent!" in 15 reviews
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I like this product I used it with a number of other Lancôme products and started to see such change in my skin. It became much smother and even. It really was the start of my interest in skincare seeing the changes from this product.
Detchen S.
Astoria, NY
My skin used to feel super dry after most cleansers but still break out on random spots. I started using this cleaser (now on my 2nd tube) and absolutely love it. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry but cleans out everything I have on my face(make up).
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Norhan A.
My best cleanser ever, i like it’s beautiful smell, i put a very small amount it looks like cream but it turn to foam once it touch the water, leaves my face really clean, fresh and bright, I tried other products like olay cleansers but it is nothing comparing to this one, i will use it forever.
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
A little goes a log way! I wouldn’t totally call this a foaming cleanser but it does lather up well! Soft clean scent. I have to use a little eye makeup remover afterwards but I have to with all cleansers. Would recommend.
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
Absolutely love this product! My skin has never felt so clean and smooth before. This product gently clean my face and it’s really economical to use because of a thick texture. Definitely would buy it again!
Stacy A.
Fairfax, VA
I cannot live without this. I have philosophy's wash but I found it dried my skin out too much. What I love about this cleanser is that it is gentle and moisturizing where I don't feel my skin has been stripped of moisture. I would say it is a bit difficult to get the product out but a little goes a long way so it is not a big deal.
Madison A.
Lakeland, FL
This didn’t work for me at all. I used it for about 2 months and wasn’t able to see a difference. It didn’t get rid of my acne or keep it away. It’s not the best price either.
Alex M.
I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and it doesn't dry my skin out like other products I have used in the past from other brands. It is really gentle and easily cleans away makeup and makes my skin feel amazing. Very subtle scent, great for all skin types- I would highly recommend this product.
Maggie B.
I love lancome makeup products, but their skin cleansers always break me out. They are so overly drying, have a heavy scent and do not agree with my skin. They're a bit pricey, harsh on skin, and I will not repurchase ever again. There are many other cleansers in the same price range that will do a far better job.