BY LANCÔME

Gel Éclat foam cleanser is so fine and voluminous that glides on the skin to gently liberate the skin from impurities.

Rinse off and rediscover the radiant effect of clean skin.

Normal and combination skin types.

Discover the full Éclat range: Mousse Éclat Foam Cleanser and Tonique Éclat Exfoliating Toner.

Benefits
Hydrates the skin for a comfortable and non-drying cleansing experience.

How to boost its efficiency

• Use twice daily: morning and evening.
  • Put a small amount and lather in your hand before applying on wet face.
  • Massage circularly to boost micro-circulation and for a deep cleansing.
  • Rinse off.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Peg-12 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Myristate, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract, Coconut Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract / Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Sodium Isethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-32, Polysorbate 2, Limonene, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Papain, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Gel Eclat Clarifying Foam Cleanser
  • "My favorite cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and it's one of the few things I can use. I also love the scent!" in 15 reviews
Grace M.
Jacksonville
Soft, gentle, velvety, hydrating, calming - in short - amazing. I have very sensitive acne prone skin. For years I was using a salicylic based product, but I think it was actually the cause of my issues being too harsh! I switched to using this cleanser as my everyday shower face wash and it’s been face changing. When I get a spot coming up, a few uses of this will gently ease it back to clear skin without coming to a head or threatening to pop. Very gentle approach to skin care that agrees with my sensitive skin. So happy with it.
Charlea M.
Caro
This cleanser is everything for my skincare routine. I haven’t had a breakout since using this, and I don’t have the oiliness on the outer edges of my face either. I love how great this makes my skin feel when I am done washing it, and the cleanser smells absolutely wonderful. I have normal to combination skin so, I can’t use exfoliating cleansers. This makes my skin feel great. I purchased it at Ulta for around $30 and it definitely is worth every penny. I highly recommend it, and it pairs well with their toner as well.
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I like this product I used it with a number of other Lancôme products and started to see such change in my skin. It became much smother and even. It really was the start of my interest in skincare seeing the changes from this product.
Vale B.
Rockford
Purchased at: ULTA
AMO absolutamente todo acerca de este limpiador de Lancome. Es super suave para mi piel, me deja la piel super limpia sin sensación grasos, remueve todo el maquillaje y la piel no se siente como cartón, además siento que mi piel está más blanca y reluciente. Uso este jabón por más de 10 años y no lo puedo cambiar!
Cinthia M.
New York , NY
Lancôme Tonique Eclat Clarifying Exfoliating Toner Lancome it’s a expert of a skin care products. This toner it’s soft formula and doesn’t irritate my skin. I used it daily after i wash my face. I bought it on Macys.
Amma P.
Union City, CA
Makes me feel like a classy lady, but I think it’s for mature skin with more issues related to aging and dryness than my acne and oil concerned skin. Lathers up into a light and lively foam. I find it washes off less well and left me with some feelings of tightness. If I get my oil in control I may return to this in the future.
Natally M.
Turlock
Love this product! One of my favorites to use from the Lancôme collection! Very easy to use and results show right away with every use, keeps my skin looking fresh and clean! And it's super soft and easy to remove, always part of my skincare routine ❤️
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
In LOVE with this product, it has a beautiful smell. The packaging is beautiful and expensive looking. After the first purchase I’ve been hooked and turned into a repeat customer. I can pick it I online normally or in some local stores. I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends.
Areyan I.
California
The best cleanser I have ever used. It not only takes off my make up, but it thoroughly cleans my skin and when I am done, I feel better than ever. I look forward to washing my face because of this cleanser. Lol! And smell is amazing btw!
Valerie M.
Very gentle, non scrubby cleanser safe for sensitive skin and to use day and night. I use it when I wake up and feel my face is clean and not dry at all. It doesn't leave a film feeling like some other moisturizing cleansers either.