BY LANCÔME

Smooth and gentle, this emollient-rich, milky cream cleanser gently melts away makeup and impurities. The instantly comforting formula contains Honey and Sweet Almond Extracts to condition and pamper skin, leaving it feeling clean, silky-soft and soothed. Rinse or tissue off.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ZEA MAYS / CORN GERM OIL, LECITHIN, CYCLODEXTRIN, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, WHEAT GERM GLYCERIDES, FAEX / YEAST EXTRACT / EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL, POLYSORBATE 20, LIMONENE, MANNITOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE CARBOMER, GERANIOL, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM SUCCINATE, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS PROTEIN / SWEET ALMOND PROTEIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, GLYCERIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

• Has anyone with combination skin tried this?1 Answers
Lancôme Galatée Confort Comforting Milky Cream Cleanser
  • "I have sensitive skin and had a hard time finding a cleanser that removes make up without drying my skin . This cleanser is my all time favorite! Not only because is gentle on my skin but because it does work! It also removes eye makeup quickly :) glad i found this " in 18 reviews
  • "I recently received this product in a gift basket given to me through L'Oreal, and I love this cleanser so much. I use it as a part of my nighttime face skincare routine and it is so extremely moisturizing and gentle. " in 7 reviews
Mai Y.
I have very sensitive skin, but this cleansing milk is super gentle. You can use it as a makeup remover as well, but I don't think it is enough to remove all makeup. As a cleansing milk it does the job of cleansing the face and removing any access makeup after you've already use a makeup remover prior.
Jennifer S.
 Really helps with my dry skin! Price is a little high but it is definitely worth trying! It's light and I don't feel like it makes my face feel oily! Packaging is really nice! I was really satisfied with this product and recommend to other that have dry skin and need a good, lightweight moisturizer
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
Lancôme Galatee Confort Comforting Skin Cleansing Milk 400ml/13.5oz is a great cleanser. I have noticed a difference in my skin and I like the way my skin looks after using this. A little expensive but great product.
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
This is a nice cleansing milk. I like that you can use it by applying it and wiping it off with a tissue. It removes makeup fairly well, but does leave some behind. It also can be pretty heavy, even for my dry skin. If my skin feels particularly dry, I like to use it to lock in moisture.
kirstin m.
Denton, TX
I love this cleanser for the fact that it is soft and milky, not harsh. It doesn't strip away all the oils on your face. Which a lot of products either do not clean at all, or clean your face raw. This soothes my skin, leaving it fresh and clean without being abrasive or harsh.
@DOYOUMISSMING S.
The Lancome Galatee Confort cleansing milk is a staple. I have been using this product for seven years and I still love it. It is great for combination /dry skin. It leaves my skin silky and smooth.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Love this product! It's super refreshing and cleans up all my makeup pretty well! I love the milky formula because it doesn't dry out my skin like makeup wipes usually do. It's a decent priced item, it's good for the amount that there was in the bottle. I would buy again!
Crystal C.
Lakewood Rch, FL
While this is not my go-to cleanser due to the price point and the amount I go through cleansing two to three time daily. However, I do enjoy this when I receive it as a gift. It's an extremely gentle, no nonsense cleanser that leaves the skin balanced and refreshed!
Steph L.
I've been using this product for years now and keep repurchasing. I use this to take off my makeup and it comes off really easily. There is no scent to this product which I love and the bottle is huge!
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I purchased the 13.5oz size Galatee and it has lasted me 5 months+. I use this gentle milk cleanser in the morning on my soft bare skin, then I apply a hydrating mask like Hydra-Intense Masque. Great way to start my canvas for makeup.
NEVER use a harsh cleanser on morning skin, keep it gentle) I can use Galatee in my evening routine If I don't have makeup on, but since I wear Teint Idole 24 hour liquid makeup I prefer to go to the "Cream Mousse Confort" to remove my makeup and follow with one of my favorite Lancôme Toners.
Karina O.
Astoria, NY
Has anyone with combination skin tried this?