BY LANCÔME

Smooth and gentle, this emollient-rich, milky cream cleanser gently melts away makeup and impurities. The instantly comforting formula contains Honey and Sweet Almond Extracts to condition and pamper skin, leaving it feeling clean, silky-soft and soothed. Rinse or tissue off.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ZEA MAYS / CORN GERM OIL, LECITHIN, CYCLODEXTRIN, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, WHEAT GERM GLYCERIDES, FAEX / YEAST EXTRACT / EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MEL / HONEY / MIEL, POLYSORBATE 20, LIMONENE, MANNITOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE CARBOMER, GERANIOL, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM SUCCINATE, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS PROTEIN / SWEET ALMOND PROTEIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, GLYCERIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

• Has anyone with combination skin tried this?1 Answers
Lancôme Galatée Confort Comforting Milky Cream Cleanser
  • "I have sensitive skin and had a hard time finding a cleanser that removes make up without drying my skin . This cleanser is my all time favorite! Not only because is gentle on my skin but because it does work! It also removes eye makeup quickly :) glad i found this " in 18 reviews
  • "I recently received this product in a gift basket given to me through L'Oreal, and I love this cleanser so much. I use it as a part of my nighttime face skincare routine and it is so extremely moisturizing and gentle. " in 7 reviews
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
This has been a tricky product to use, but after I finally figured it out, I love it! The first times I used this, I completely misread the instructions and use water and I was thrown off thinking this product is bogus and super oily feeling, but that is NOT the case! I realized finally that I was suppose to use it dry and rubbing a few pumps of this into my face completely melted my full face of makeup. I use a tissue to wipe it all off and my face is super clean afterwards. It says on the bottle that this is meant for dry skin and I don't have dry skin so I use another cream face cleanser to clean my face as this is a makeup remover and I don't like to leave those residues on my face.
Alicia K.
Just started using this and am in love!!! It is moisturizing and smells great. Easy to remove even the thickest of foundations. Since I just bought this its hard to give a 100% review and may update, but love love love so far!
Jordan H.
Simpsonville
This cleanser is just ok. It doesn’t remove all my makeup. This is the first time I’ve used it. It’s a good value for the amount you get and is very gentle. I wish it got off all my makeup but I usually have to cleanse twice with this one.
Lauren C.
Alexander, AR
My favorite face wash!! I recently tried to switch to Limelight, but had to come right back to my Lancome! This cleanser doesn’t take much at all to wipe away all my makeup, even my waterproof mascara!
Diane B.
This creamy cleanser does exactly what it says .
It comforts your skin while removing makeup .
You don’t need to rinse off , you can tissue it off , however a warm washcloth is my choice .
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
I absolutely love this cleanser!  Being in my 50's, I have to get products that will work for me and not leave my skin dry.  Although its pricer than most, it works very, very well.  It gently removes makeup and keeps skin supple.  I would continue to buy again and again!  What a fabulous product!
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
My skin may not have been dry enough for this product to properly work. It felt almost greasy and I wanted to wash my face again after using it, which wasn’t expected. If you have very dry skin and want a toner that can get the job done without being drying, this may be a good option for you. If you have normal-to-dry skin, or certainly oily skin, I would consider a different option.
Brittany S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I think I may be using this wrong? I usually use an anti acne, or anti oil cleanser which tends to be very harsh and strip my skin. I got this to use for every other night for something much gentler and kinder to my skin. I have heard people say great things about cleansing milks, the one in particular, so I gave it many different try's. The first time I did not remove my makeup beforehand. I will say, this does not do the best job of taking off makeup, so I ended up having to use a cleansing jelly afterwards. To me, it defeats the purpose of washing with it to begin with. The second time I used a makeup remover wipe before using the milk cleanser. It wasn't bad, but my skin did not feel different at all from the way it felt after makeup remove but before cleanser. I thought, maybe this is how it is supposed to feel since it is light and gentle? Not impressed but not upset. The third time, I did not tone and moisturizer right away after using the cleanser. My skin felt like it had a layer of film over it. Overall, it may be my skin or the way I am using the product but it did not work for me and it has been given away to a friend since the third use.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Love this for my sensitive skin. I always rinse mine off because it feels a bit heavy if I don’t. If you are really dry you’d probably be okay to just tissue it off. It has a nice milky texture and breaks down makeup nicely. I don’t know if I’m supposed to but I also remove my eye makeup with it.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
The texture of this is outstanding. It glides on smoothly and evenly and a little goes a long way. A more intense moisturizer, I prefer this one for the winter months when my skin gets dry and flaky and needs a little extra push to stay hydrated.
Karina O.
Astoria, NY
Has anyone with combination skin tried this?