Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
This has been a tricky product to use, but after I finally figured it out, I love it! The first times I used this, I completely misread the instructions and use water and I was thrown off thinking this product is bogus and super oily feeling, but that is NOT the case! I realized finally that I was suppose to use it dry and rubbing a few pumps of this into my face completely melted my full face of makeup. I use a tissue to wipe it all off and my face is super clean afterwards. It says on the bottle that this is meant for dry skin and I don't have dry skin so I use another cream face cleanser to clean my face as this is a makeup remover and I don't like to leave those residues on my face.