BY LANCÔME

An advanced antiaging complex that helps create younger, brighter eyes. This unique gel-cream leaves the eye contour velvety to the touch. Dark circles and signs of fatigue fade as the eye area is infused with life and takes on a fresh, luminous appearance. Discover the skin you were born to have with the ultimate age-defying solution. see more...

emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always testing products to reduce my dark circles and this has worked pretty well , because I feel that this area has regained its elasticity, after two months of constant daily use , the skin is more hydrated and younger, which is a effect had not managed before, it is as if the thickness of the skin to recover and flaccid not noticed , its texture is light, and feels super- hydrated when applied , goes a long way , so the size is pretty good
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I chose this as one of my samples that I earned by redeeming Sephora points so the sample was fairly small, a deluxe size I believe. I did notice that my skin surround my eye & my eyelids seemed smoothr & my fine lines & wrinkles were less noticeable after about two weeks of using this product each night. I would definitely purchase the full size product to see what type of results I could possibly achieve with long term use!!
Helen L.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
This is a high performance eye cream, the texture is good, absorbs super fast. No sticky feeling at all. I believe it gives more anti-aging effect than hydration. I'm almost finished on this one bottle and i have one more, it's a decent eye cream but the result is not like wow, I gotta have it for life. It's just one of those good eye creams and can be replaced at any time. :)
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this cream. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy after applied and after a week I noticed my skin looking more even, and fine lines disappearing. I highly recommend. I had a small sample that lasted some time cause you don't need much so the price is reasonable plus free gift if you go to department store. So win win
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the texture of this for overnight. Was too thick for under makeup. However didn't really notice a difference to my dark under eye circles. For me, not worth the price. However a little does go a long way so lasts for ages!! I've found cheaper eye dreams that work better for me so I see a noticeable difference.
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product three days ago. I already see a small difference. The bags under my eyes are lighter my skin under my eyes is more brighter and definitely more softer. I want to try the product a little bit longer to determine whether I'll continue to buy it but so far I am 100% happy with it
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked amazing while I used it. Results seem to appear after about 2 weeks. Definitely smoothd out the little crows feet I had been showing signs of. Unfortunately I cannot really afford to buy products at this price repeatedly. But you do only use a very little amount.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is very good. it does what is supposed to. it is effective. the smell is subtle and nice. I purchased this product from macys in the mall and it is a bit pricey but worth it. The packaging is very nice and I would definitely buy this product again
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely helps with fine lines and wrinkles. It may be a little pricey, but I don't think skincare is a place to try and pinch pennies! I really enjoy this cream. It seems to blur fine lines and wrinkles. I def recommend this product to people :)
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
LOVE this product. It's very, very pricey but I received it as a sample and I was over the moon. In the two weeks that I used it my eyes looked absolutely wonderful. I really love this but it's so expensive that I can't really swing it.