Lancôme  Foundation Brush #2

Lancôme Foundation Brush #2

BY LANCÔME

This easy-to-clean, synthetic bristled brush is the perfect partner to all liquid foundations. The tapered edge blends liquid makeup for a natural, even look. Brush hairs are softer, and have a more graduated tip for even, controlled blending.

How to use:
Apply a small amount of liquid foundation onto the back of your hand. Using the flat side of the brush, apply to areas that need coverage, beginning in the area between the nose and cheek. Turn the brush over and, without adding any additional product, finish blending with downward strokes. Repeat the process on the rest of the face.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use one side to apply the foundation and keep the other side “clean” of product to blend. If you can’t see the grey
bristles, you have too much foundation on your brush!

Benefits & Technology

• Easy to clean with brush cleanser or shampoo and warm water
  • Soft, synthetic bristles provides even, controlled application with minimal product
  • Brush hairs have tapered edge and graduated tip for controlled blending

Lancôme  Foundation Brush #2
Lancôme Foundation Brush #2
Hend M.
Hamtramck
I love this product. It was worth my money. I would recommend to others. I loved how my skin felt after using. It was long lasting and worth every penny. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
Christine Mae M.
It's ok but I don't prefer this product for applying foundation I use the beautifully bare blending brush for foundation it's great but not amazing
Iva S.
Sofia
Very soft and comfortable brush, i use it not only for cheeks, but i use it like powder brush, sometimes like bronzer brush. Very gentle brush and when i used it seems like therapy for me.