Lancôme  Foundation Brush #2

Lancôme Foundation Brush #2

BY LANCÔME

This easy-to-clean, synthetic bristled brush is the perfect partner to all liquid foundations. The tapered edge blends liquid makeup for a natural, even look. Brush hairs are softer, and have a more graduated tip for even, controlled blending.

How to use:
Apply a small amount of liquid foundation onto the back of your hand. Using the flat side of the brush, apply to areas that need coverage, beginning in the area between the nose and cheek. Turn the brush over and, without adding any additional product, finish blending with downward strokes. Repeat the process on the rest of the face.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use one side to apply the foundation and keep the other side “clean” of product to blend. If you can’t see the grey
bristles, you have too much foundation on your brush!

Benefits & Technology

• Easy to clean with brush cleanser or shampoo and warm water
  • Soft, synthetic bristles provides even, controlled application with minimal product
  • Brush hairs have tapered edge and graduated tip for controlled blending

Lancôme  Foundation Brush #2
Lancôme Foundation Brush #2
Dominika M.
Hamtramck
All the Lancôme brushes are the best. As I said in previous review Lancôme brushes are the best brushes. It makes the foundation look on skin very naturally. I wouldn’t substitute this brush for anything other one.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this brush. I usually can not justify a tool that costs more than $8, but this has lasted me 10 years. I have checked out other brushes and none compare. This is my #1 beauty tool.
Diana O.
Phoenix
I was so use to using a sponge but using this brush was so life changing ! It is so much better than a sponge and the application of the foundation looks way better with this. This is my number one foundation brush!
Ashlie B.
This was one of my first brush purchases. Its incredibly soft, and applies foundation like a dream. I have been using this brush for over 10 years, and it still looks brand new.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Nice strictly reliable foundation paddle brush. Got mine in a kit and on sale, well worth the price. This is the bet brush to use to apply thin watery foundations like Mac face and body in my experience.
Christine Mae M.
It's ok but I don't prefer this product for applying foundation I use the beautifully bare blending brush for foundation it's great but not amazing
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I used to use this as my main foundation applicator, but I switched to using a sponge or kabuki brush. I found this was time consuming sometimes because it would streak and I had to keep going back to smooth it out.
Great thing about this brush is it never shedded on me. The handle feels very sturdy and well built.
Iva S.
Sofia
Very soft and comfortable brush, i use it not only for cheeks, but i use it like powder brush, sometimes like bronzer brush. Very gentle brush and when i used it seems like therapy for me.