BY LANCÔME

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This easy-to-clean, synthetic bristled brush is the perfect partner to all liquid foundations. The tapered edge blends liquid makeup for a natural, even look. Brush hairs are softer, and have a more graduated tip for even, controlled blending.

How to use:
Apply a small amount of liquid foundation onto the back of your hand. Using the flat side of the brush, apply to areas that need coverage, beginning in the area between the nose and cheek. Turn the brush over and, without adding any additional product, finish blending with downward strokes. Repeat the process on the rest of the face.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use one side to apply the foundation and keep the other side “clean” of product to blend. If you can’t see the grey
bristles, you have too much foundation on your brush!

Benefits & Technology

• Easy to clean with brush cleanser or shampoo and warm water
  • Soft, synthetic bristles provides even, controlled application with minimal product
  • Brush hairs have tapered edge and graduated tip for controlled blending

Buy on ULTA
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
I use this brush to apply liquid foundations and primers. It allows me to choose the amount of product and blend it into the skin flawlessly. It may be a little old fashioned with beauty blenders and all, but I prefer a brush to a sponge. Wash once a week with gentle shampoo and have had the same brush for 5 years.
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
All the Lancôme brushes are the best. As I said in previous review Lancôme brushes are the best brushes. It makes the foundation look on skin very naturally. I wouldn’t substitute this brush for anything other one.
Niki C.
Works great. I transitioned from a beauty blender. I actually prefer this brush over beauty blender because I feel like my pores are less visible and minimized when I apply foundation with this brush. Highly recommend.
Meggs R.
This is a very overpriced foundation brush! Does an ok job but still a little streaky! What I don’t get is you can get a much better brush from morphe etc for less money!
Stacy W.
This brush applied my foundation smoothly and I could not see streak marks. It is pretty expensive but it does its job. I have oily skin. It doesn't waste product compared to a sponge. I was satisfied with it.
Hannah B.
Birmingham
This is my favorite brush that I have ever used. It feels so good. I use it every time that I do my makeup. It is a little bit pricey but that’s what you are going to spend on a nice brush anywhere.
Ashlie B.
This was one of my first brush purchases. Its incredibly soft, and applies foundation like a dream. I have been using this brush for over 10 years, and it still looks brand new.
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
Out of the thirty brushes I own nothing comes to this foundation brush. The hairs on this brush feel like feathers. I’ve never owned a softer makeup brush. The brush applies your foundation evenly, smoothly and doesn’t leave lines. It’s very easy to clean and mine has lasted me 3 years and still hasn’t lost a single hair. This is a must purchase!
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Nice strictly reliable foundation paddle brush. Got mine in a kit and on sale, well worth the price. This is the bet brush to use to apply thin watery foundations like Mac face and body in my experience.
Diana O.
Phoenix
I was so use to using a sponge but using this brush was so life changing ! It is so much better than a sponge and the application of the foundation looks way better with this. This is my number one foundation brush!

back