BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lancome Foundation Brush Beauty Beauty Brands - Lancome

Victoria L.
Townsend
The Lancome foundation brush is the best at delivering the product on to your skin. It’s a very good value and last longer than some others I have used. A great value I recommend this to my clients.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I was luckily gifted this brush and it is by far my favorite brush. I would normally scoff at purchasing a tool for this price but I have had this brush for over 5 years and it is my most versatile tool. It applies and blends foundation, concealer, check stain, and cleans up eye make up mistakes. It is also very hygienic and easy to clean. I have tried other foundation brushes and they do not hold up or perform nearly as well as the Lancôme foundation brush.
Samantha B.
Berea, OH
This is one of my favorite brushes. I was hesitant to get it at first but now I'm on my second one. It distributes the product so easily and equally you never have to worry about it stealing lots of product. Love it
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
Normally I don't like here types of brushes for applying foundation but I really like this for applying a thicker foundation. It doesn't drink up the foundation and helps blend out a thicker formula really nicely.
Haileyy R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I would love to try this brush.. I love everything Lancome and I need more products from them! I really do need more foundation brushes because the one I have is from ulta and it soaks all the make up in.
jaqueline r.
This foundation brush Blends out very well your makeup can't see lines through your makeup set set very well
Mya D.
new bedford ma
Amazinggg great at blending and does nottt leave streak marks unlike others also not very pricey
Nichole H.
This brush is so worth the money i love it and use it daily and clean with baby shampoo
Julia V.
Very good brush. Blends beautifully and does cover (depending on your make up) very well. I have been using it for a couple of years now and I am very satisfied.
Lucia M.
I splurged on this brush a long time ago and ended up not using it much at first. It didn't seem like anything special. I've since tried it again and really like it. The tapered shape is useful for working foundation around my nose and eyes. The brush is good if full coverage is desired as it picks up a lot of product. Not so good for trying to apply foundation with a lighter hand, or if doing slap-dash make-up and not having much time to blend. Once I realized that, I know to only reach for it when taking the time to do full-coverage make-up for special occasions.
DeeDee R.
Does it leave any stripey texture that has to be followed by a sponge to be removed or does it actually set the foundation smoothly on the skin?
Lori M.
Is there a difference between this brush & drug store brands?