Lancôme Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Leg Gel with Pure Vitamin E uploaded by Robin N.

BY LANCÔME

Show off legs that have a sexy sun-kissed glow with this refreshing self-tanning gel that smoothes on an even, natural-looking tan in just 30 minutes. A formula featuring DHA, Natural Caramel Extract and beauty-boosting micro-pearls guarantees gorgeous golden color, while antioxidant-rich pure Vitamin E helps keep free radicals from doing future damage, So your legs will look lovely and luminous all year-round.

• Aqua / Water
  • Polycaprolactone
  • Ci 17200 / Red 33
  • Eugenol

Olivia D.
Overall this is a decent product. If you are looking for long lasting, this isn't it. On the other hand it has a beautiful non-streaky finish. My favorite part of this product is the sparkle finish!!! The smell isn't the best smell in the world but it's also not too bad and not strong at all.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
This is by far the best product out there! It's very easy to use, and the results are amazing!!!! The tan looks natural, and it gradually fades like a real tan. It doesn't take much product to accomplish what you need, and it last very long.
Emily W.
Woodville, TX
I'm pregnant, and a prior sun junkie so I LOVE to be tan. Unfortunately I can't lay in a bed this summer and spray tans are expensive. I bought some cheaper self tanner and experienced the Orange streaks and patches before I broke down and bought this. I really like it but it is pricey!!! It doesn't leave you Orange and if you apply it right (evenly!) and don't miss a spot, your tan will look pretty natural. But it still has that fake tan-esque look. It lasts about 4/8 days depending on how often you reapply.
Laura A.
Boise, ID
I love this stuff! I'm very pale, and most of the time, I'm okay with that, but every once in a while, an awesome outfit is best served by a nice glow. That's where this gel comes in. I haven't had any problems with streaking, and while some don't care for the smell, I like it. Quick, easy, and a whole lot healthier than tanning.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
I used this for the first time a few days ago and am loving the the results so far. It applied easily, and did not streak as long as applied properly. The the texture was nice to apply, I prefer a gel to a lotion in self tanning products. So far my legs appear tan, smooth , and much healthier than before I used the gel!
Noelle B.
Middletown, CT
I love this self tanning gel. I find that I am able to use this at home by myself to get the most realistic looking tan without unnecessary sun exposure. It doesn't leave behind streaks or dark spots, and can be applied in about 5 minutes. I use my bare hands and it comes out great.
Makeda P.
Boston, MA
I like this product, I don't love it. It does give my legs a nice glow but the product doesn't seem to last all day. Which I would expect it to do because it is not a cheap product.
Sarah T.
palm coast
Easy to apply gives you instant color with a little bit of shine. Great to use if you have very fair skin. Makes your skin feel soft too.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Nice self tanner that you can use as a tanning gel too it higher price but gentle and a little Go's a long way
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I Love Lancôme's Flash bronzer. Easy to blend and doesn't streak. Fades evenly. Doesn't break me out either!
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
If you have used this please tell me how you liked it and the beat application for no streaking?
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Does this have a funky smell?
Liz G.
Madison, CT
I heard people use this on their face but the bottle says not to...has anyone here used it on their face or only on their legs?