Lancôme Flash Bronzer Self-tanning Body Lotion uploaded by Scarlet B.Lancôme Flash Bronzer Self-tanning Body Lotion uploaded by Scarlet B.

BY LANCÔME

Flash Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion has a tinted formula that colours the skin and dries within minutes to ensure an impeccable result. You will be amazed as this luscious lotion quickly dries allowing you to get dressed immediately. The tinted lotion guides application to ensure uniform coverage and a streakless natural looking tan. Enriched with Vitamin E, it leaves the skin feeling sublime, showing off a delicate golden glow.

Benefits

• Instantly smoothes on a radiant golden glow
  • Provides an even, natural-looking tan in just 30 minutes that lasts up to 5 days
  • Helps reduce signs of premature aging
  • Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin

Technology

• Natural Caramel Extract and light-reflecting micro-pearls
  • A blend of self-tanning (DHA) and moisturizing ingredients
  • Pure Vitamin E
  • Dermatologist & allergy tested for safety

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Dihydroxyacetone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caramel, Parfum / Fragrance, Vp/Va Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Limonene, Polycaprolactone, Eugenol, Ci 17200 / Red 33

Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Looooooove this product! I tried both the leg gel and the instant iridescent leg gel. The iridescent is by far my favorite. I love that it gives you a subtle glow within hours with a slight sparkly sheen. My skin looks amazing when wearing shorts summer dresses or a bathing suit. I would and I have recommended this bronzer to everyone. I've tried almost everything in the market. ❤❤❤❤
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
I used this for the first time a few days ago and am loving the the results so far. It applied easily, and did not streak as long as applied properly. The the texture was nice to apply, I prefer a gel to a lotion in self tanning products. So far my legs appear tan, smooth , and much healthier than before I used the gel!
Jessica M.
Easton, PA
As someone who was blessed with fair skin I am quick to try different self tanners for the spring and summer months, especially because I work inside (like a lot of people) and don't get a lot of sun during the week. This goes on well and wasn't at all streaky!
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
I absolutely love love this! My mom gave it to me as a Random gift & it gives the perfect summer beachy glow to your skin without making you look like an orange haha I definitely recommend if you want a natural glowy look to your skin
Kayla H.
This works really well, but I would recommend that you don't leave it on your palms too long as it will tan your hands as well. I would suggest using gloves! I love the nice sun kissed tan it leaves on me, not oily and easy to use!
Vivian L.
im very pale and it hurts when i go outside and i dint tan like normal people. i burn. pale people know this haha. I use this during the summer. The only complaint i have about this is when i received this the package was slightly ruined and it exploded all over me and so it left splotches over my skin
Audrey M.
You guys, I'm obsessed with this! One of the main reasons I love it is because it doesn't leave my skin streaky. like. at. all. And it doesn't turn my skin orange! Oh my gosh it's that good. And best of all, it doesn't transfer from your skin to your clothes. I'm obsessed!
Natalie C.
Great for when you need a glow! I'm naturally tan but in the winter I become a bit pale. I love how this feels on my skin, it's like it blends in perfectly! I've gotten so many compliments asking how I get my glow!
Leigh W.
Maylene, AL
I love this self tanner! It gives a natural glow. It's very gentle and nourishing. It doesn't take a lot so you get a good amount for your money. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Chiky N.
Favorite Tanner! Works great, doesn't have a terrible smell like many others, very smooth and perfect body bronzer, dries fast doesn't get on clothes and best of all looks natural!