Lancôme Flash Bronzer Face

Lancome Flash Bronzer Face is a self-tanning lotion for the face. It provides an even tan that looks natural and intense. The gliding texture applies evenly and dries quickly while the formula contains DHA and vitamin E to nourish skin with moisture.

How about longivity of tan? 😊 ?
Start your review of Lancôme Flash Bronzer Face!
How would you rate this product?
Payton E.
If you want to look like you just received a nice tan but don't want to go tanning then this is for you. You will not look orange and it is not splotchy. It was very effective and helps get you the tan you are looking for. You can apply your makeup over it effectively as well.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I love this Lancôme Flash Bronzer Oil-Free Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel it works so good for all those who love tans
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Perhaps it is because I am fair skinned, but this product was a little too orange tinted for me. I am still on the search for the perfect face tanner/bronzer. The application was easy and I enjoyed the sand, it's just really came down to the overall tone once it was finished developing.
Kelly B.
haverhill
I really enjoyed trying this product . I saw great results in no time and will continue to use this product ..
Jen P.
Springfield, MO
Amazing looking for that little Bronze then this is for you lancome is amazing if you can afford it then buy it
Ashley C.
I bought this product once and loved it. It's a little bit expensive in my opinion but it's definitely worth the buy. If you're looking for that golden brown glow then this product is for you. It doesn't give your skin that orange look.
Heather S.
Odenville
No streaks!! This was great for a last minute trip I took. Needed some color and it worked just a good as the sun
tammy M.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is really nice it’s gentle on the skin it’s affordable and easy to use it’s great
Jennifer M.
I use this so I can self bronze and don't have to go somewhere else and pay what I can do myself to come out the way I want it's a great price good product. Would recommend to other people could be a little more tighter after applying on.
Janaina S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this product have use in moderation, but its result is good. I like. There is no strong smell and good taste. And you're going to look beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...