BY LANCÔME

What it is:
An ultra hydrating, antioxidant rich setting spray that locks in makeup for up to 24H.

What it does:
An ultra hydrating, antioxidant rich setting spray that keeps makeup fresh and set for up to 24 hour. This sweatproof, weatherproof formula extends makeup wear while delivering a high concentration of hyaluronic acid to ensure that skin stays smooth all day long and vitamin C rich kiwi extract and the moringa seeds toprotect skin against free radicals and pollution. Plus, an innovative silica compound ensures that skin stays shine-free and natural looking all day long.

Usage:

- Following the application of your foundation, apply the mist all over the face to lock-in your makeup
- For an extra-boost of hydration throughout the day, re-apply as needed

Pro tip: For a luminous glow, mix-in your favorite liquid highlighter into the spray and apply liberally

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU ALCOHOL DENAT. PVP BUTYLENE GLYCOL PENTYLENE GLYCOL HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA LEAF EXTRACT / WITCH HAZEL LEAF EXTRACT GLYCERIN LECITHIN SODIUM CITRATE SODIUM HYALURONATE MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS FRUIT EXTRACT / KIWI FRUIT EXTRACT DISODIUM EDTA DISODIUM PHOSPHATE HYDROGENATED LECITHIN CITRIC ACID PHENOXYETHANOL

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
While products work differently for everyone, this did nothing for me. It has more of a matte finish I would say, I have dry skin and it didn’t do much of anything. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone because it’s pretty pricey for it to not prolong or even set the makeup well. I saw a few people comparing it to M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ and saying that it’s better? I’m sorry to be the one to disagree but this setting spray doesn’t even come remotely close to being as good as or even comparable to fix+ in my opinion. I’d say skip on this one & save your money. The spritzer wasn’t even good either which was disappointing again considering the price tag. Just overall a big flop for me and I ended up returning the product. But I tried it a good amount of times before both returning and reviewing!
I never use a setting spray but it’s my first time using it and I have to say I really love this product it really made the make up stay on all day and I was out in the heat all day like this make up this thing never made my make up, I really love it it’s about the best product I’ve ever used was ever looking for a good product I recommend luck to you with this this product is amazing the packaging is really good to who’s ever looking for a good quality setting spray for their make up you guys should get this it does wonders for your skin and your mak
Brandy B.
Homerville, Georgia
I actually really love this setting spray. It was a very fine mist didn't make my face really "wet" as some others I've used. The price is very reasonable for the brand I've used others that are the same or a little more expensive. I didn't use it for the 24 hours as it says it can do because we'll I just don't stay up that long but it did wear very well and did a great job keeping my makeup in place.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I have tried this setting spray at a friends house when doing my makeup there and I liked this setting spray. It’s light, non greasy and helps keep makeup in place although I wouldn’t buy it, I will continue to buy Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 😊
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This is a super nice, lightweight, effect makeup spray. I love the ingredients and that it’s soft on the skin but also locks your makeup down. I however am not thrilled with the spray nozzle. Every singe bottle I’ve tried has the weird leak of product around the spray nozzle that seems wasteful and I hate I have to feel like I need to wipe it clean every time I use it.
Gabby M.
This setting spray is OK. I still find myself touching up more than usual with this setting spray. This has a natural finish. Does not keep me Matte. This is super easy to use and the mist is so fine. This is lasting me a lot longer than others. However I don’t see myself repurchasing because I feel others does the job better.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I like this and I love the urban Decay one it’s hard to pick which one I like more! But so far I love both it’s easy to apply and it helps me with my oily skin ! This one smells wonderful and I honestly would purchase this again my makeup stays on all day and it doesn’t look like a hot mess even after I go out all night !
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
I wasn’t so sure at first about this product because I’m an urban decay fan. However, after hearing all the hype I decided to give it a try and I fell in love with it! It keeps me matte for 10 hours and does not budge my makeup at all. This is perfect for me since I tend to have my foundation rub off around my lips and nose.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I bought this from Ulta during the 10x point sale. The formula of the spray is nice it helps to meld all my powders in my skin BUT the biggest draw back is the pump!!!!!!! It’s terrible some parts are light and misty and than huge dots come out and almost ruin your makeup. Buyer beware!!!
Shay B.
Warren
Omggggggg I love this setting spray it takes away the powder look🤗 that’s very important to me. This product comes in handy. It’s lightweight, I like the packaging I would def buy this again. It’s better than the other sprays I have tried. I always shop and order this product online.
Jacqueline S.
Sayre, OK
I have never used setting spray! Does it really work?
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
Is this product good for oily skin?
Kaila P.
How’s the sprayer on this? Is it super fine or does it come out leaving beads of water on your face?
Emily G.